For Sale: Humminbird Fishin'Buddy 120 Fish Finder

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
GONE FISHING

For Sale: Humminbird Fishin'Buddy 120 Fish Finder

Post by GONE FISHING » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:11 am

Hey everyone,

For sale is my Humminbird Fish Finder/Sounder.

It is a portable unit and can be taken virtually anywhere. Best suited to small tinnies, dinghys, and even land based. BCF to order them in (they are Humminbird stockists) charge over $350 for one of these, they are very rare here.

The unit is an American unit I had my cousin buy for me while he was in the states and therefore measurements are imperial (degrees farenheit and Feet).

It's a great little unit and served its purpose well. There is some slight scuff marks on the screen but only visible while screen off or backlight off. With backlight on you cannot notice much and does not effect performance of the unit or readability on the water.

Note: Big difference between the 110 and 120 - the 120 has a Side Imaging system where there is also a sonar for viewing out to the side as well as down below you so your field of view is quite large. I have used this before and it is quite accurate in catching the fish.

Reason for selling: I have upgraded my sounder, the mobile option was temporary until I decided to run a battery system in the boat.

One other thing to note which I think is pretty cool. I've had it out around 4 times, each time for approx 3 hours (12 hours so far) and the batteries still go strong. There is a low power indicator that tells you when the batteries are low and it's not up yet. The unit uses 6 AA batteries

If you have any questions, PM me please.

Pick up from Taylors Lakes, Melbourne or if you live in the country, I may be able to organise shipping (we can discuss that).

I've tried to be as thorough and honest as I can, if you have any questions on something I may not have covered I'm open to any PM.

Asking price is $200

******* My computer won't let me upload pics onto Image Shack to use here so I can email you pics of mine but here is the link online to see what it looks like http://store.humminbird.com/products/27 ... hin'_Buddy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; *****

Cheers,

Jay

GONE FISHING

Re: For Sale: Humminbird Fishin'Buddy 120 Fish Finder

Post by GONE FISHING » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Update: this unit is perfect also for kayaks as no holes to be drilled and can be placed virtually anywhere

Return to “For sale”