15hp 2 Stroke

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
Krisstiglic

Re: 15hp 2 Stroke

Post by Krisstiglic » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:29 am

I agree with frozenpod bcf do sell a lot of crap

fijibitter

Post by fijibitter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 am

Oh so negative.... Stand back and take a look at what they do. If they sold crap they wouldnt be the biggest marine retailer in Australia they would be broke.
Best way to see if they sell crap or not is look at there facebook page. Thats the first place people go to whinge these days.

frozenpod
Has liked: 81 times

Post by frozenpod » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:07 am

Second post do you work for BCF?

Tomcat1

Post by Tomcat1 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:14 am

fijibitter wrote:Oh so negative.... Stand back and take a look at what they do. If they sold crap they wouldnt be the biggest marine retailer in Australia they would be broke.
Best way to see if they sell crap or not is look at there facebook page. Thats the first place people go to whinge these days.
nobody said everything they sell is crap. but just like any other tackle store they will have some premium quality stuff and some stuff that isnt going to be very good. they will sell some cheaper things to draw in the lower income clients also. i have bought some things from god tackle shops for low prices that was pretty good quality. but i have also bought things at low prices from the same tackle stores that was complete crap.

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:20 am

Lol. Bcf are popular because they are such a big store. I've never found them to be cheap or even well priced unless a sale is on, the ones I shop at dont have good customer service. I've spoken to blokes in there a few times and I reckon they are hopeless. Mostly employ young kids who like fishing, Or old balls who don't give a ****.

Im speaking from experience shopping at bcf braeside, mornington and bayswater. If I'm after advice I go to my local tackle stores and buy my gear there. Bcf is just a convenience for me. I don't make any major purchases there.

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:26 am

Bcf is in the same group that owns supercheap auto and just like Anaconda,rays tent city sell some good gear and cheaper Chinese made their own brands". Chinese made, the quality depends on the person that orders it they make them to a price not a standard.

fijibitter

Post by fijibitter » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:42 am

Ha Ha just got back on here. I like the question if I work for BCF. Would it matter or not???
I'll leave that for you negative people to stirrrrr over.

gjhfisho

Post by gjhfisho » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:42 pm

:wall: I have tried to shop @ the breaside store twice now. Walked in at 5:15 doors open but lights out and everything shut up, no one to be found. I won't be back. That's after making a 45 min detour to get there.

Return to “Wanted”