I want to buy cheap fishing rod combo for squid, whiting and snapper in one rod.

JasonAsianfishing

Re: I want to buy cheap fishing rod combo for squid, whiting and snapper in one rod.

Post by JasonAsianfishing » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 pm

VooDoo wrote:
JasonAsianfishing wrote:Sorry I can't. I don't had a car. Thank for your offer.
Hope you take up the generosity on offer .. i would have jumped right onto it but he classified me as too old and over age.

But more seriously hoping you are not taking the Pi$$ out of all the good members here .. i hope my instinct is wrong and it has been wrong before.

To FC, since i can't get the Shimano SeeEye4 (and having 2nd thoughts after learning of their marketing tactics here) Can i have your sink? It seem to produce more catches than any of the give away rods and reels :)
I am not take a **** out of member. I'm notice at fishing. I don't have any money to go far, the place only i can is cbd. I;m still looking for work, that could explain to you, why I can't take any offer. I don't have anything to drive with. the car i can only use is my parent but they sick of me, unable to find work and I don't want to ask my parent. Basic I'm ******* depress and empty pocket. I only 100$, that for my driving lesson and book driving test, i want to go fishing to relax. I'm very sorry that can't not take any generosity offer. Hope, I don't make you feel guilty for asking me. i'm very sorry.

JasonAsianfishing

Re: I want to buy cheap fishing rod combo for squid, whiting and snapper in one rod.

Post by JasonAsianfishing » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:59 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Hope you take up the generosity on offer .. i would have jumped right onto it but he classified me as too old and over age.

But more seriously hoping you are not taking the Pi$$ out of all the good members here .. i hope my instinct is wrong and it has been wrong before.

To FC, since i can't get the Shimano SeeEye4 (and having 2nd thoughts after learning of their marketing tactics here) Can i have your sink? It seem to produce more catches than any of the give away rods and reels :)
I am not take a **** out of member. I'm notice at fishing. I don't have any money to go far, the place only i can is cbd. I;m still looking for work, that could explain to you, why I can't take any offer. I don't have anything to drive with. the car i can only use is my parent but they sick of me, unable to find work and I don't want to ask my parent. Basic I'm ******* depress and empty pocket. I only 100$, that for my driving lesson and book driving test, i want to go fishing to relax. I'm very sorry that can't not take any generosity offer. Hope, I don't make you feel guilty for asking me. i'm very sorry.

JasonAsianfishing

Post by JasonAsianfishing » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:59 pm

VooDoo wrote:

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:52 pm

JasonAsianfishing wrote:
VooDoo wrote:

I am not take a p1ss out of member. I'm notice at fishing. I don't have any money to go far, the place only i can is cbd. I;m still looking for work, that could explain to you, why I can't take any offer. I don't have anything to drive with. the car i can only use is my parent but they sick of me, unable to find work and I don't want to ask my parent. Basic I'm ******* depress and empty pocket. I only 100$, that for my driving lesson and book driving test, i want to go fishing to relax. I'm very sorry that can't not take any generosity offer. Hope, I don't make you feel guilty for asking me. i'm very sorry.
This is exactly how Paul Worsteling started chin up mate and baffle everyone with bullsh!t :thumbsup:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:55 pm

JasonAsianfishing wrote:
VooDoo wrote:

I am not take a p1ss out of member. I'm notice at fishing. I don't have any money to go far, the place only i can is cbd. I;m still looking for work, that could explain to you, why I can't take any offer. I don't have anything to drive with. the car i can only use is my parent but they sick of me, unable to find work and I don't want to ask my parent. Basic I'm ******* depress and empty pocket. I only 100$, that for my driving lesson and book driving test, i want to go fishing to relax. I'm very sorry that can't not take any generosity offer. Hope, I don't make you feel guilty for asking me. i'm very sorry.
Just get a very cheap combo and head down to the dock lands mate. I have caught lots of different species down there and if you’re in the cbd, it’s not far to go :)

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:00 pm

Here. Copy this guy.

https://youtu.be/NfynMLYiNyU

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:08 pm

JasonAsianfishing wrote:
VooDoo wrote:

:thumbsup: for proving my gut instinct wrong :thumbsup:

I am sure Sir Snappalot FC will be willing to extend his generosity snd meet you in the CBD to handover the fishing gears to you - just PM him. He has been seen dressed in red, wears spectacle and have a long white beard - a well loved old gent :)

Hope you are all geared up to wet a line sooner than later - enjoy fishing (we all do here!!)

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:15 pm

I have no issue meeting him in werribee and even take him fishing next week somewhere in queenscliff area.

The offer is still open. I am just a PM away.

Fishing is expensive. You need to work hard to buy hooks and sinker....and the braid line, the leader, the boat!!!! The boat!

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Jason, check your PM.

Ignore voodo. He is the worst fisho on this forum. He brings roses while fishing. Lol

JasonAsianfishing

Post by JasonAsianfishing » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:19 am

Lol.

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”