I want to buy cheap fishing rod combo for squid, whiting and snapper in one rod.

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Re: I want to buy cheap fishing rod combo for squid, whiting and snapper in one rod.

Post by VooDoo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 am

Fish-cador wrote:Jason, check your PM.

Ignore voodo. He is the worst fisho on this forum. He brings roses while fishing. Lol
Firstly, those red roses were for you FC - Love You Long Time ❤❤

Secondly, it was my knee that handicapped my fishing ability but all sorted out and i should be a gun fisho now - just need your sink to catch the bag limit :)

Thirdly, if Jason (not sure if his real name) the Asian Fisho is willing to accept your generosity then i can throw in a red rose for him as well - anyone is better looking than you FC IMHO :super:

Fourthly, can come with the van and clear out your fishing gears in the garage ASAP so you can have space for your new toy(s) - just PM me :a_goodjob:

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: I want to buy cheap fishing rod combo for squid, whiting and snapper in one rod.

Post by Fish-cador » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:54 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:Jason, check your PM.

Ignore voodo. He is the worst fisho on this forum. He brings roses while fishing. Lol
Firstly, those red roses were for you FC - Love You Long Time ❤❤

Secondly, it was my knee that handicapped my fishing ability but all sorted out and i should be a gun fisho now - just need your sink to catch the bag limit :)

Thirdly, if Jason (not sure if his real name) the Asian Fisho is willing to accept your generosity then i can throw in a red rose for him as well - anyone is better looking than you FC IMHO :super:

Fourthly, can come with the van and clear out your fishing gears in the garage ASAP so you can have space for your new toy(s) - just PM me :a_goodjob:
Go away. I am glad i did not come close enough to you. Your rainbow shirt and pants gave you away.

Update:

My offer to Jason is off the table. I think he is taking us for a ride. Who refuses a 8'6" egi rod, shimano 4000 reel loaded with braid plus 10 squid jigs to get him started? The boat is off the table too.

I might as well donate those to fishing_minnow...

j_pap

Post by j_pap » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Fish-cador wrote:I have no issue meeting him in werribee and even take him fishing next week somewhere in queenscliff area.

The offer is still open. I am just a PM away.

Fishing is expensive. You need to work hard to buy hooks and sinker....and the braid line, the leader, the boat!!!! The boat!
You’re a good bloke. Good ****

yepi'mon
Has liked: 36 times

Post by yepi'mon » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
who refuses a 8'6" egi rod, shimano 4000 reel loaded with braid plus 10 squid jigs to get him started? The boat is off the table too.
Not my son.... I mean he’s only two and all.... but he could sure use 8’6 of egi Rod to get him started

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”