Opinions on the Tatula rod n reels

matari
Has liked: 5 times

Opinions on the Tatula rod n reels

Post by matari » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:40 am

Hey guys, i'd like to start throwing the bigger stuff with more ease. i've thrown some big lures on the Abu garcia i use but i cant cast them hard. i'd ideally like something that can cast around the 40+g mark. Cheers Matari

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Re: Opinions on the Tatula rod n reels

Post by mazman » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:47 am

I have the previous model tatula swimbait rod (76h model) and rate it highly especially considering the price. The new range has a lighter model that looks like it will suit your needs perfectly. I have three of the older tatula reels and have cast up to 40g (chibitarel) on them and all perform well, if you are looking to cast heavier again the new 150 size should be able to otherwise one of the hd models in the range would be where to look.
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

matari
Has liked: 5 times

Re: Opinions on the Tatula rod n reels

Post by matari » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:50 am

mazman wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:47 am
I have the previous model tatula swimbait rod (76h model) and rate it highly especially considering the price. The new range has a lighter model that looks like it will suit your needs perfectly. I have three of the older tatula reels and have cast up to 40g (chibitarel) on them and all perform well, if you are looking to cast heavier again the new 150 size should be able to otherwise one of the hd models in the range would be where to look.
I was going to go for the 100g model but its too long, and i may need to throw spinnerbaits on it. im thinking about the tatula 150 reel aswell.
Cheers Matari

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”