Rovex endurance or abu gracia?

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Rovex endurance or abu gracia?

Post by purple5ive » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:04 pm

saph wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:41 pm
Thanks guys ill let you know of the outcome

I actualy have a sienna and yea i aggree they are value for cash but i dont want to double up on reels that look the same since i just grab and go a fair bit and it would be to confusing for me to track 2 sienna reels hell its hard for me to keep track of what rod is what at times.
Put different colored braid on the other reel :thumbsup:

saph
Has liked: 4 times

Post by saph » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:15 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:04 pm
saph wrote:

I actualy have a sienna and yea i aggree they are value for cash but i dont want to double up on reels that look the same since i just grab and go a fair bit and it would be to confusing for me to track 2 sienna reels hell its hard for me to keep track of what rod is what at times.
true but dont like the stuff used it before and between slicing my own lines mutiple times, not being able to do a fast knot and the discoloring of it i just stick to mono much simpler for me plus i can get it cheap for my alvey that takes up 800 meters worth of line.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:44 pm

saph wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:15 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:04 pm
saph wrote:

true but dont like the stuff used it before and between slicing my own lines mutiple times, not being able to do a fast knot and the discoloring of it i just stick to mono much simpler for me plus i can get it cheap for my alvey that takes up 800 meters worth of line.
Get coloured mono then?
Anyways. If you want a different reel then so be it. But the sienna is the best value for money reel.going around atm.

If you will be tossing lures then braid line is highly recommended.
Salmon slugs mono will be ok.

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”