what reel?

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Re: what reel?

Post by Raulfc7 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:24 pm

raco09 wrote:
raco09 wrote:
Brett wrote:Yep, the saltist is a great reel, and I believe the big chain store has them on special

Just checked and the 6500 is $269 (club member price) and the 4500 is $259 (club member price)
Unfortunately, a freind has the saltist and to be honest, i quiet prefered my 4500 emcast over that. I think I might stick with the saragosa. Or buy a coke can and fishing line off fc. Thanks for the advice anyway. Cheers.

I really like this....any donations??? bahaha

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LIMITED-SP-D ... 20ceeeb0b9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yea I'll give you half in drachmas lol
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
raco09 wrote:
raco09 wrote:
Brett wrote:Yep, the saltist is a great reel, and I believe the big chain store has them on special

Just checked and the 6500 is $269 (club member price) and the 4500 is $259 (club member price)
Unfortunately, a freind has the saltist and to be honest, i quiet prefered my 4500 emcast over that. I think I might stick with the saragosa. Or buy a coke can and fishing line off fc. Thanks for the advice anyway. Cheers.

I really like this....any donations??? bahaha

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LIMITED-SP-D ... 20ceeeb0b9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yea I'll give you half in drachmas lol
NOT FUNNY Raulfc7.............. :bat: ;)
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

slinga

Post by slinga » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Hey Phil, up to you what you choose but fyi my Saragosa is still going great guns.
Linc- "slimeys are great fun to catch, like hooking a giant vibrator with a propeller onto the end of your rod! Well done"

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:19 pm

raco09 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:get a coke can and spool it with mono. Do not drink the contents or you will crush the can. That should suit you on your carp hunt.
blow it out your arse, FC :haha2:
when you start catching fish, you can start buying nice gear. For now, a coke can suits you well. :icon_lolz:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm

i have the catalina 4000... very good reel :)
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 pm

raco09 wrote:

If you enjoy the emcast, then why upgrade, they are a great reel and I've caught some great fish with them also.

raco09

Post by raco09 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Brett wrote:
raco09 wrote:

If you enjoy the emcast, then why upgrade, they are a great reel and I've caught some great fish with them also.
Hey Brett, my emcast failed on me, while bringing in something big off a beach one night. I was practically in tears. I loved that reel. The main gear went. I bought new parts from daiwa for it, but unfortunately its not the same. Its shite. :cry: Hence the reason for upgrading.

raco09

Post by raco09 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm

vinhii wrote:i have the catalina 4000... very good reel :)
can i borrow it for a ............................year or two. bahahaha :thumbsup:

raco09

Post by raco09 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
raco09 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:get a coke can and spool it with mono. Do not drink the contents or you will crush the can. That should suit you on your carp hunt.
blow it out your arse, FC :haha2:
when you start catching fish, you can start buying nice gear. For now, a coke can suits you well. :icon_lolz:
when i stop fishing with you, is when i will catch fish. :icon_lolz:

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:54 pm

raco09 wrote:
Brett wrote:
raco09 wrote:

Hey Brett, my emcast failed on me, while bringing in something big off a beach one night. I was practically in tears. I loved that reel. The main gear went. I bought new parts from daiwa for it, but unfortunately its not the same. Its shite. :cry: Hence the reason for upgrading.

Ok, I didn't realise it had failed :yucky: Hope mine don't, cause I've caught more on them than that dude that has shares in daiwa, think he's a member here actually

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”