Improvisation

rixter

Re: Improvisation

Post by rixter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 pm

:lol: I have a few old rods laying about that look as bad as that , although I haven't used them in years.
I'll use the dodgiest of gear sometimes, but that beats any dodgy rod I've used .lol

Cheers , Rick.
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

SFP Chick

Post by SFP Chick » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:23 pm

tuna tube wrote:
SFP Chick wrote:oh nice, I hope the owner didn't pay too much for it.

A friendly message from your "online" sponsor :grin:
Sfp chick. WAS NOT having a go at you at all. I apologize if my comments were taken out of context. Was referring to the cheap Chinese rubbish on ebay. Apologies

Hah that's funny,

Nah, i didn't take it out of context at all. You said "online" and I operate my business "online". I do know what you mean though. It's all good mate.

I know that my business is nothing like some of the operators on ebay. I also know that "online sellers" doesn't necessarily mean "ebay sellers" either. But i know not everyone knows what you mean when you say it. So i guess being clear about what we mean is important, most importantly when it isn't verbally, no room for expression or tone.

Thanks for the apology. No need mate. It's all good. :-D

You will notice over time on the forum that Cam and I provide awesome service and outstanding products. I am happy to say we get so much positive feedback each day via email that we can't put anymore on the website "Testimonials" page at the moment because it's becoming such a big job !! LOL.

Don't overlook online sellers mate. Even on ebay there are some folks that forum members regularly buy from. Have faith mate, there are good people around still. :-D

Cheers
Amanda :thumbsup:

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Nude up wrote:I went to auckland last year for the storm game walking on the piers I did notice there seems to be a big difference with the haves and have nots. their industrial relations laws are definitely not in the favour of the worker. No wonder there are so many of them over here.
and with the libs in were heading the same way
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

GTSHoon

Post by GTSHoon » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:21 am

That's classic hahaha i have used a stick some string and bent nail with some sausage before!!!!
Can
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing

SFP Chick

Post by SFP Chick » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:39 am

GTSHoon wrote:That's classic hahaha i have used a stick some string and bent nail with some sausage before!!!!
Can
GOLD !!! Love it

:a_goodjob: :a_goodjob:

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”