Stumpjumper lures

crazycod

Stumpjumper lures

Post by crazycod » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:44 am

My friend and I Always go fishing and we always give our stumpjumper lures a go. One time my friend went out to the middle of the res on a LILO and hooked a bass. They also seem to work well for trout and reddies. And if you get the big stumpjumpers you can catch big Murray cod. We always use the size 3's though. There a good lure and they come in hundreds of different colours and patterns. The reason that they are called stump jumpers is because when you get snag on a log, let the line slack and it will rise to the top (It won't work if your hooked on a snag really hard). They also have a rattle inside and it comes with two bibs that you can take off the lure and then put the other one on. I highly recommend this lure. ;)

TrevKing

Re: Stumpjumper lures

Post by TrevKing » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:55 pm

crazycod wrote:My friend and I Always go fishing and we always give our stumpjumper lures a go. One time my friend went out to the middle of the res on a LILO and hooked a bass. They also seem to work well for trout and reddies. And if you get the big stumpjumpers you can catch big Murray cod. We always use the size 3's though. There a good lure and they come in hundreds of different colours and patterns. The reason that they are called stump jumpers is because when you get snag on a log, let the line slack and it will rise to the top (It won't work if your hooked on a snag really hard). They also have a rattle inside and it comes with two bibs that you can take off the lure and then put the other one on. I highly recommend this lure. ;)
Great lure!
I always use the size 2 for cod fishing.
Although the big ones fight harder than an actual fish :whoh:
2015 Goals -
-First Squid
-Trout on SP
-First Murray Cod
-Rainbow over 40cm
-Redfin over 40cm

crazycod

Post by crazycod » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:47 pm

I've never tried size 2 but isn't it weird how the lower the number is, the bigger the size of the lure is. :| It should be the other way around. :lolf:

shazdoggg

Post by shazdoggg » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Last edited by shazdoggg on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I got time,
I wet a line cos Im a junkie,
been fishin since a kid,
I like it cos it numbs me..

crazycod

Post by crazycod » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:03 pm

True :lolf:

Return to “Soft Plastics & Lures”