Anaconda is coming...

dazz999

Re: Anaconda is coming...

Postby dazz999 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Boonanza wrote:A new Anaconda opened in Epping a few weeks ago and had some great deals. It reminds me of how Rays was a few years ago before they changed it. For me it's ok has enough range and pretty good prices and also some competition for BCF who have dropped the ball a little bit. Unfortunately there aren't many options for us in the northern suburbs since Northern camping & fishing closed and I'm hoping an independent will open out this way again they would definately get my business before the chain stores.
the same group own anaconda and bcf

Remove these ads.

dazz999

Postby dazz999 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:38 pm

dazz999 wrote:
Boonanza wrote:A new Anaconda opened in Epping a few weeks ago and had some great deals. It reminds me of how Rays was a few years ago before they changed it. For me it's ok has enough range and pretty good prices and also some competition for BCF who have dropped the ball a little bit. Unfortunately there aren't many options for us in the northern suburbs since Northern camping & fishing closed and I'm hoping an independent will open out this way again they would definately get my business before the chain stores.
the same group own bcf and rays outdoors anaconda smash them i noticed recently now bcf have adjusted there price on the soft plastic deals before they were $5 more

Boonanza

Postby Boonanza » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:47 pm

So far anaconda seem ok but time will tell it is a new store so all the staff are happy and the stock seems ok. :)
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

Return to “Tackle Store Reviews”