BCF ads.

j_pap

Re: BCF ads.

Post by j_pap » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:04 am

Song is annoying, so is that ifish song. Some workers dont know much, some do. Some cunstomers would be really annoying to i’d say.

azkay

Post by azkay » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:11 am

The song is annoying but my little one loves it when it comes on.. No longer enjoy shopping online, too many bad experiences. I like to go have a browse at BCF, any warehouse full of fishing stuff is growse to look at, shop there occasionally if they have a big special on, must agree though - service is **** poor at most stores i've been too. Local independent for me hands down, cant beat them for advice, service and after service.
Az.

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:27 am

Ads are meant to be annoying to get your attention, I usualy go to independants for advice and the big chains like bcf, anaconda, trellys etc to get gears. I too have bad online shopping experiences but I buy most of my disposable tackles at k-mart. I havnt had any bad service at any of the bcf or anaconda stores. Trellys tackle world guys are outstanding when it comes to service and knowledge as they actually fish compared to bcf or anaconda where they hire kids that needs pocket money.
Like one of the members here said earlier, I love comming in and browse around often not realy buying anything and I hate to be approached and being asked if I need help, if i need it I'll ask for it. :cheers:

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Love going to bcf n annaconda.
They give me quick bello then leave me the f alone to shop in peace.
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:24 pm

I think it's getting worse over last year or sao

A-a-ron
Has liked: 32 times

Post by A-a-ron » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:02 pm

They’ve got some decent sales sometimes. Good thing when they have a sale and they give you a $10-20 voucher for being a member. Local one isn’t too bad, besides getting a delivery from.. just forget to send half the order then make you go pick it up or wait a week and still pay for delivery. The local independent shop I goto, they got a Kid working there who follows you around asking questions the whole time and when you ask for tips they’ve got nothing for you beside “yeah might be alright”.

Kestrel
Has liked: 6 times

Post by Kestrel » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:06 am

I found myself in BCF Bairnsdale the other day and overheard one of the shop assistants providing ‘advice’ to a customer about the new Lowrance Live units. The customer asked about whether the unit was a combo sounder and plotter and was advised that the unit was sounder only but believed that a ‘module’ could be purchased to make mapping work.
Great product knowledge.... not!

ChrisD
Has liked: 24 times

Post by ChrisD » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:20 am

What ad isn't annoying - I watch very little commercial TV these days so don't have to put up with many ads.
Bayswater we have Bunnings and BCF practically side by side - can waste a solid hour browsing through both stores and grabbing a snag :)

Hectic habbib

Post by Hectic habbib » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:34 am

BCF does get some cheap stuff sometimes but online is sooo good, and i smashed the tv when the add came on

Return to “Tackle Store Reviews”