Docklands

Big Red's, Pinkies, Pagrus auratus, Melbourne Snapper, the Crimson Tide
barwonboy

Re: Docklands

Post by barwonboy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 am

hey guys, sadly i wont be posting on this thread anymore as my dad has finished his work in docklands. he will be getting more work in about two months but its highly unlikely it will be near water. id like to thank you all for all the kind words and tips youve shared. i have a lot of memories from docklands such as catching three snapper and when i bagged out on salmon. see you guys on another thread :thumbsup:

cheers, lucas

Morr

Post by Morr » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:38 am

Whereabout's at Docklands is that?
Keen to try around there but don't know the area

barwonboy

Post by barwonboy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:51 am

hey mate, all the fish ive caught on this thread were caught on a small pier near wattle road, if you look up wattle road on maps that will guide you a bit

Morr

Post by Morr » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:58 am

Thanks, will have a look

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:08 pm

barwonboy wrote:hey guys, sadly i wont be posting on this thread anymore as my dad has finished his work in docklands. he will be getting more work in about two months but its highly unlikely it will be near water. id like to thank you all for all the kind words and tips youve shared. i have a lot of memories from docklands such as catching three snapper and when i bagged out on salmon. see you guys on another thread :thumbsup:

cheers, lucas
Sorry you can't fish the area anymore
Reports of Ringwood Lake carp, coming up.

Cheers Gra

Ekaz3556

Post by Ekaz3556 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Have enjoyed the posts mate, good luck where ever you try wetting a line next

nooga27

Post by nooga27 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:09 am

Hey guys,
Just wandering if anyone knows what the go is with central pier? Whenever I drive passed the restaraunts are packed at night and it says $20 parking! Anyone know if this stops at some time throughout the night, midnight perhaps? As I'd love to give it a crack - just not sure if fishing is allowed or what!

Cheers,
Nick
Red sky at night, Fisherman's delight

enrioray

Post by enrioray » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:56 am

nooga27 wrote:Hey guys,
Just wandering if anyone knows what the go is with central pier? Whenever I drive passed the restaraunts are packed at night and it says $20 parking! Anyone know if this stops at some time throughout the night, midnight perhaps? As I'd love to give it a crack - just not sure if fishing is allowed or what!

Cheers,
Nick
just go behind that parking sign you will find boat are parking. you can fish there. i was there catching tailor. many of them there. check out my latest post mate

nooga27

Post by nooga27 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:55 am

enrioray wrote:
nooga27 wrote:Hey guys,

Cheers,
Nick
just go behind that parking sign you will find boat are parking. you can fish there. i was there catching tailor. many of them there. check out my latest post mate
Haha! I think I just asked that on your latest post!

Thanks mate!!
Red sky at night, Fisherman's delight

barwonboy

Post by barwonboy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:15 am

hey guys, after a huge break ive got some great news. dad is starting a new job in docklands next week which means ill be back on this thread. im very happy to be back on the thread and im looking forward to sharing my reports.

everyone is welcome to post their reports and photos aswell :water: :a_goodjob:

Return to “Snapper Fishing”