Showcase Ladies in Pink & Red

Big Red's, Pinkies, Pagrus auratus, Melbourne Snapper, the Crimson Tide
Bugatti

Showcase Ladies in Pink & Red

Post by Bugatti » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:00 pm

We all like to showcase our snapper and feel quite proud of our achievements, and rightfully so.

But to all the ladies out there, our wives, our partners, our girlfriends, our daughters, our friends, our [fill in appropriate title] some have achieved in one of the most elusive and braggable categories , , , , Snapperdom.

Let's showcase their achievements.

Here is my Daughter, Miss Bugatti who can hold her snapper techniques up with most guys.
This snapper isn't her biggest, her PB is 8.4kgs , , , , most of the guys I know haven't come close to her catches.
And for the record , , , , Daddy Bugatti only baites her hooks, the rest she does herself.
Daughter Snapper.jpg
Cheers, Bugatti

Longshankhooks
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Showcase Ladies in Pink & Red

Post by Longshankhooks » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Nice fish for victorian waters

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:29 pm

My chick loves fishing she’s done more game fishing than me jumbo tuna. Still happy going to target squid or whiting

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:54 pm

Longshankhooks wrote:Nice fish for victorian waters

That fish was caught on the Broadway Grounds (which is between Glenelg and Somerton/Brighton South Oz). There's Reef structure from there all the way south, to Cape Jervis. All is it takes is a few trips a few soundings to hone in on your own marks. I have a few marks there that you can almost fish from the beach. Amazing that in winterish times they come close in to that area , , , , but the numbers there have dwindled.
Broadway.PNG
rb85 wrote:My chick loves fishing she’s done more game fishing than me jumbo tuna. Still happy going to target squid or whiting
Wow, good on her. Yes, my Daughter and Ex are the same, just happy to wet a line.

But I'm jealous as about the Tuna , , , , my idea of catching a Jumbo Tuna is , , , , getting the bigger tin when it's on special.

Mind you , , , , I still get my , , , , BlueTin & YellowTin Tuna
tuna blue.jpg
tuna blue.jpg (21.95 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
tuna yellow.jpg
tuna yellow.jpg (22.14 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
Cheers, Bugatti

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:49 am

Bugatti wrote:We all like to showcase our snapper and feel quite proud of our achievements, and rightfully so.

But to all the ladies out there, our wives, our partners, our girlfriends, our daughters, our friends, our [fill in appropriate title] some have achieved in one of the most elusive and braggable categories , , , , Snapperdom.

Let's showcase their achievements.

Here is my Daughter, Miss Bugatti who can hold her snapper techniques up with most guys.
This snapper isn't her biggest, her PB is 8.4kgs , , , , most of the guys I know haven't come close to her catches.
And for the record , , , , Daddy Bugatti only baites her hooks, the rest she does herself.
Daughter Snapper.jpg
Cheers, Bugatti
Great fish mate must be proud

Sebb
Has liked: 3009 times

Post by Sebb » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:45 am

That's a big snapper! I bet you're so proud of her.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:23 am

What a beauty! She will never forget a fish like that. You must be one proud dad.

Return to “Snapper Fishing”