Seeking Fishing Charter/Trip Recommendations

If it doesn't fit in a specific saltwater section, post it here
StarrangerAU
Has liked: 58 times

Seeking Fishing Charter/Trip Recommendations

Post by StarrangerAU » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:31 pm

Folks,

I'm looking a bit of community feedback......I have my 50th coming up at the beginning of September and thought to treat myself to a day out on the water. Being landbased, the deep water at or around the heads seems most desirable destination within coo-ee of Melbourne. I would love to land a plus size Red or Kingie as a pressie for myself if the Spring run has started by then.

So, with that I seeking some recommendations or referrals that you can impart for a good value/good experience fishing charter operating either out of PPB, or WPB.

Of course, if there is a charter you know that runs a very very slick operation outside of the bays That might also be handy to know as I'm not shy to drive to Lakes or Portland if the service is exceptional.

Thanks in advance.
Star. :cheers:

#freebugetti

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: Seeking Fishing Charter/Trip Recommendations

Post by rb85 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:52 pm

StarrangerAU wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:31 pm
Folks,

I'm looking a bit of community feedback......I have my 50th coming up at the beginning of September and thought to treat myself to a day out on the water. Being landbased, the deep water at or around the heads seems most desirable destination within coo-ee of Melbourne. I would love to land a plus size Red or Kingie as a pressie for myself if the Spring run has started by then.

So, with that I seeking some recommendations or referrals that you can impart for a good value/good experience fishing charter operating either out of PPB, or WPB.

Of course, if there is a charter you know that runs a very very slick operation outside of the bays That might also be handy to know as I'm not shy to drive to Lakes or Portland if the service is exceptional.

Thanks in advance.
Star. :cheers:

#freebugetti
Congrats on your 50th Star. For PPB I have heard Cini from Reel Time runs a good charter or Rinaldi from RedHot fishing charters on Westernport bay Shaun Furtiere from Think Big isn't bad on Snapper, Gummies etc. Its not uncommon to see him around the corals in Oct Nov.

#freebugatti :banana:

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:02 pm

Yep Cini definitely knows his stuff. Been on his charter a few times for reds and kings :thumbsup:

StarrangerAU
Has liked: 58 times

Post by StarrangerAU » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:05 pm

rb85 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:52 pm

Congrats on your 50th Star. For PPB I have heard Cini from Reel Time runs a good charter or Rinaldi from RedHot fishing charters on Westernport bay Shaun Furtiere from Think Big isn't bad on Snapper, Gummies etc. Its not uncommon to see him around the corals in Oct Nov.

A good start there RB..... I'll give them a look-in
Appreciated! :cheers:

Return to “General Salt Water Fishing”