Kimtown wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:24 pm
rb85 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:38 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:47 am
Gultch78 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:58 am
I have a boat and am free next week any day but I'm from sale and never fished westernmost happy to take you out at Welshy or go with another boat at westernport
10/10 rig there mate

Also good to know another Gippsland man around these forums.
Kimtown theres a lot of Gippslanders from Drouin, Phillip Island all the way to the Eastern Vic Border near Mallacoota.
???

Who's the drouin dog???
There’s a few Warragul is fast becoming a suburb of drouin
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Re: Looking for a fishing buddy with a boat

Post by Kimtown » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:43 pm

rb85 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:42 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:24 pm
rb85 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:38 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:47 am
Gultch78 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:58 am
I have a boat and am free next week any day but I'm from sale and never fished westernmost happy to take you out at Welshy or go with another boat at westernport
10/10 rig there mate

Also good to know another Gippsland man around these forums.
Kimtown theres a lot of Gippslanders from Drouin, Phillip Island all the way to the Eastern Vic Border near Mallacoota.
???

Who's the drouin dog???
There’s a few Warragul is fast becoming a suburb of drouin
You shut your dirty mouth!!!!!

happyfriggincamper
Has liked: 556 times

Post by happyfriggincamper » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:13 pm

Good day out on the water. Met gultch78 at Corinella and hit the water just before 7, kimtown and his buddy were on pretty soon after to guide us. We hit 3 spots over the day, spots W, Y and Z - getting an assortment of undersized gummies, flatties along with rock cod, trevally, cuda, banjos and a single pinky. We left kimtown and his mate at 3ish, where they probably moved to spot X and got some nice snapper (tbc). Cheers to gultch and Kimtown for the offers and nice to meet you both

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:37 pm

happyfriggincamper wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:13 pm
Good day out on the water. Met gultch78 at Corinella and hit the water just before 7, kimtown and his buddy were on pretty soon after to guide us. We hit 3 spots over the day, spots W, Y and Z - getting an assortment of undersized gummies, flatties along with rock cod, trevally, cuda, banjos and a single pinky. We left kimtown and his mate at 3ish, where they probably moved to spot X and got some nice snapper (tbc). Cheers to gultch and Kimtown for the offers and nice to meet you both
:tu:
it not bad days better luck next time, keep trying mate. Mega red is around the corner
maybe you should try this area around from this video but my opinion for mega red area in WPB is where north arm and east arm spilt. Or at the middle spilt, or near tortoise head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQwdGYaPsA
Keeping going, Keeping fighting, Keeping fishing, Keeping do your best.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:45 pm

Glad you got onto some fish mate

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:52 am

A Floatilla of Fellas :tu:

Great day on the water by the sounds of it, with great generous blokes :ch:

Well done all round :tu:

Cheers, Bugatti

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:54 am

No spot X for us unfortunately. Glad you had a good day though!

I'll sing out next time i'd like some company if you're interested in going round 2?

Highlight/lowlight of the day for me.. getting bitten off by a BIG school shark boat side yet again. I played it pretty badly tbh, i think I definitely could have landed it on mono but i rushed it to the boat thinking it was a big eagle ray at first only to see it, and thinking woah... at that point I was extremely nervous, it was still way too green, it got a full head of steam and dived down and snipped my mono leader in half. Rip.

Next time.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:59 am

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:37 pm
:tu:
it not bad days better luck next time, keep trying mate. Mega red is around the corner
maybe you should try this area around from this video but my opinion for mega red area in WPB is where north arm and east arm spilt. Or at the middle spilt, or near tortoise head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQwdGYaPsA
We were on the opposite side of the bay Jase

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:19 pm

well done guys, top effort to those who helped out
Cheers

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:49 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:54 am
No spot X for us unfortunately. Glad you had a good day though!

I'll sing out next time i'd like some company if you're interested in going round 2?

Highlight/lowlight of the day for me.. getting bitten off by a BIG school shark boat side yet again. I played it pretty badly tbh, i think I definitely could have landed it on mono but i rushed it to the boat thinking it was a big eagle ray at first only to see it, and thinking woah... at that point I was extremely nervous, it was still way too green, it got a full head of steam and dived down and snipped my mono leader in half. Rip.

Next time.
Happened to the best if us mate
Better luck next time

Return to “General Salt Water Fishing”