Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Post by Brett » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:40 pm

:rofl: :rofl:

Milk man

Post by Milk man » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:59 pm

davek wrote:
Marty.A wrote:
drew 2 wrote:Was good to catch up with some familiar faces and meet some new ones. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately the weather wasn't the best again :down: Some nice yella's were landed from the bank out front of camp and plenty of carp sent to a better place :super: Was great to see the kid's (both old and young) getting amongst 'em

Sadly the behaviour of landbased fisho's is getting worse over there.Someone wrapped braid all round my prop hub in an attempt to destroy the seal and let water in where oil should be,i suspect it was the same person who had earlier left hooks in the trees at head height in my secret fishing spot to deter me from going there.

But strangest of all was this guy with a fake beard and sunny's on, who come up to me,said 5hit, and then hobbled off into the distance leaving his rod in as a set line.I was gonna ring 13fish but thought it would be easier to just pull it in,so i did.
He was using a 30 cm live carp for bait :o_0: he wasn't happy when he came back and seen i had taken it out and killed it.
F##K me they wrapped braid around your prop then the hooks in the tree's :o_0: There are too many w#nkers and downright a$$holes among us fisho's
and its only a matter of time before certain area's are closed of to us because these knobs.Ive lost count how many times I get to an area then find its full of old line ,bait and lure packets ,cans and bottles I try to clean up as much as I can but its getting to be a bad joke.
Here we go again lol cheers davo
I guess you had to be there

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:51 am

Marty.A wrote:
drew 2 wrote:Was good to catch up with some familiar faces and meet some new ones. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately the weather wasn't the best again :down: Some nice yella's were landed from the bank out front of camp and plenty of carp sent to a better place :super: Was great to see the kid's (both old and young) getting amongst 'em

Sadly the behaviour of landbased fisho's is getting worse over there.Someone wrapped braid all round my prop hub in an attempt to destroy the seal and let water in where oil should be,i suspect it was the same person who had earlier left hooks in the trees at head height in my secret fishing spot to deter me from going there.

But strangest of all was this guy with a fake beard and sunny's on, who come up to me,said 5hit, and then hobbled off into the distance leaving his rod in as a set line.I was gonna ring 13fish but thought it would be easier to just pull it in,so i did.
He was using a 30 cm live carp for bait :o_0: he wasn't happy when he came back and seen i had taken it out and killed it.
F##K me they wrapped braid around your prop then the hooks in the tree's :o_0: There are too many w#nkers and downright a$$holes among us fisho's
and its only a matter of time before certain area's are closed of to us because these knobs.Ive lost count how many times I get to an area then find its full of old line ,bait and lure packets ,cans and bottles I try to clean up as much as I can but its getting to be a bad joke.
I know...i couldnt believe the nerve of some people

I didnt fish much account the weather and mrs bm was fishing and she only likes to fish in calm weather

I fished 30 mins on fri night for one trout trolling on a pink tassies and 3 hrs sat morninh for 3 browns all caught trolling.two were 30cms and teleased and mrs bm caught a nice one that we ate.

eldion is well worth fishing atm
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

Return to “General Fresh Water Fishing”