Discount = Still profitable

If it doesn't fit in a specific freshwater fishing section, post it here
Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Re: Discount = Still profitable

Post by Kenle » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:30 am

Always pays to do your research, you can always get it cheaper if you put in some time to shop around. From what ive seen, many retailers will make a loss in a few products to get you in and ppls habbits will temp them into impulse buying and thats where they make back thier money.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:32 am

I dont know what they are worth in other stores just what they are discounted on thw website.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:25 am

cobby wrote:
russellh2 wrote:coddy
Instead of typing *******, why don't you say what you really think instead of hiding behind ******* implied words - Love it ??????
It's called a swear filter. So you know what I wrote without any ambiguity, it's f$'¥ing, typed twice in the one post. The 2 prices from elsewhere that I highlighted took all of 2 minutes to find and type out. 5 minutes of time and I'd have a list bigger than the amount of words you've typed in this topic of Australian stores who have prices at or close to sneakyfishos fake discounted prices.
someone posted a price and you personally attacked that person....hiding behind a keyboard eh?

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 am

Just had a look at this site the discount's are nothing special and the range is worse. Most tackle stores will accomodate good customers with reasonable discounts.

adamk

Post by adamk » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:47 pm

i'll just stick to online buying lol

can name an shame but no point fb fishing reports an stores tend to be a laugh start of snappa season an snapppa snatcher sales threads 14bux for 3 rigs, when one can get 20 snatcher hooks for 10bux o_0

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Lers Just face it everyone has there own opinion
and the forum is a place that everyone can say what want without any repercussions

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:24 pm

smile0784 wrote:Lers Just face it everyone has there own opinion
and the forum is a place that everyone can say what want without any repercussions
100% agree a discussion is great so long as it doesn't get nasty.

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:49 pm

X2

We are all here to chat about fishing related stuff and sometimes off the topics

So no need to get nasty or bit full otherwise people wont post anything and things will go down hill fast!!

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
cobby wrote:
Instead of typing *******, why don't you say what you really think instead of hiding behind ******* implied words - Love it ??????
It's called a swear filter. So you know what I wrote without any ambiguity, it's f$'¥ing, typed twice in the one post. The 2 prices from elsewhere that I highlighted took all of 2 minutes to find and type out. 5 minutes of time and I'd have a list bigger than the amount of words you've typed in this topic of Australian stores who have prices at or close to sneakyfishos fake discounted prices.
someone posted a price and you personally attacked that person....hiding behind a keyboard eh?
Oh come off it that's hardly personally attacking unless russells one of the forever outraged precious snowflakes. He pointed a site that's well known for using deceptive fake discounts to garner sales without any research to insinuate that everyone of us in the industry makes a fortune and I called him out on it. Has Russell spoken in person with Lee Rayner, Paul Worstling, the head of Super Retail group or any other tackle shop owners about their apparent extortionate prices? Doubt it. So who is hiding behind their keyboard? In fact, Compleat Angler Rosebud is/was for sale. If it's such an issue why doesn't he buy it and start raking in all this cash that's apparently floating around...

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:32 pm

cobby wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
cobby wrote:
Oh come off it that's hardly personally attacking unless russells one of the forever outraged precious snowflakes. He pointed a site that's well known for using deceptive fake discounts to garner sales without any research to insinuate that everyone of us in the industry makes a fortune and I called him out on it. Has Russell spoken in person with Lee Rayner, Paul Worstling, the head of Super Retail group or any other tackle shop owners about their apparent extortionate prices? Doubt it. So who is hiding behind their keyboard? In fact, Compleat Angler Rosebud is/was for sale. If it's such an issue why doesn't he buy it and start raking in all this cash that's apparently floating around...
Is that Peninsula Total Tackle?

Return to “General Fresh Water Fishing”