tim neville arboretum

If it doesn't fit in a specific freshwater fishing section, post it here
Vella

Re: tim neville arboretum

Post by Vella » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:31 am

Been pulling decent sized carp out of both ponds all winter.

Love that all you guys are putting a dint in the carp population. Will be great to meet some of you.

rick_mac

Post by rick_mac » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:14 am

Toygtr is right TNA is **** now even on all the other forums and Facebook group carp busters everyone who used catch carp are struggling to find one they're all saying its ruined just because some trigger happy idiots thought hey were coin they right thing no one of the best local spots is wrecked good one guys

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:21 am

rick_mac wrote:Toygtr is right TNA is sh*t now even on all the other forums and Facebook group carp busters everyone who used catch carp are struggling to find one they're all saying its ruined just because some trigger happy idiots thought hey were coin they right thing no one of the best local spots is wrecked good one guys
Lol all this over stinky carp...
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Tyler

Post by Tyler » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:40 am

Haha oh gee what a shame a few less carp in a lake, wherever will you go to catch your precious carp, it's not like they breed by the millions or anything.
I mean who cares what the regs say or about the environment as long as you can catch a sh*t fish.
:doh1:

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:15 am

rick_mac wrote:Toygtr is right TNA is sh*t now even on all the other forums and Facebook group carp busters everyone who used catch carp are struggling to find one they're all saying its ruined just because some trigger happy idiots thought hey were coin they right thing no one of the best local spots is wrecked good one guys
I don't really see what the problem is! So the majority of carp from a lake have been reduced! If your definition of members who follow the rules and dispose of carp is they are 'trigger happy idiots'...then sorry but you don't want to hear my definition of you! Same goes for your mate toygtr who is that passionate about the pest species he thinks it is his right to come on here and use abusive language. I usually am tolerant of members views regardless of how stupid they are but if members want to start bagging others for doing the right thing...I am not going to tolerate it!
cheers
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Drifta-X

Post by Drifta-X » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:46 am

Tna carp minced up make great burley!!!

ChrisD
Has liked: 24 times

Post by ChrisD » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:56 am

Rod Bender wrote:
I don't really see what the problem is! So the majority of carp from a lake have been reduced! If your definition of members who follow the rules and dispose of carp is they are 'trigger happy idiots'...then sorry but you don't want to hear my definition of you! Same goes for your mate toygtr who is that passionate about the pest species he thinks it is his right to come on here and use abusive language. I usually am tolerant of members views regardless of how stupid they are but if members want to start bagging others for doing the right thing...I am not going to tolerate it!
cheers
Jim

Well said Jim :clap:

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Rod Bender wrote:
cheers
Jim
start shooting Jim. "duel: :Boxing: :bat: :icon_lolz:

TNA now empty. Where to next? Any other carp aquariums out there we can clean up?
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

sasquatch972
Has liked: 21 times

Post by sasquatch972 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm

im sure there is still thousands @ TNA....you will NEVER get rid of them just via fishing.. come the warmer months they will be jumping around out of the water again..

MikeOxhuge

Post by MikeOxhuge » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Hello!

I found this thread through a google search so joined up to the forum. I didn't know it was legal to fish the arboretum lake? I'd always believed it was restricted.

More than happy to head down come the warmer months and pull some of those ****ing carp out if so. I actually live in Boronia (and for the record, there are **** tons of dodgy folk around here).

Return to “General Fresh Water Fishing”