Back to Pedder Tasmania's Largest Trout Fishing Competition

Trout, Redfin, Salmonoids, Carp etc
Pedder

Back to Pedder Tasmania's Largest Trout Fishing Competition

Post by Pedder » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:46 pm

I would like to invite keen trout anglers to Tasmania to fish the Back to Pedder competition held from Jan 24th to Jan 28th 2013. This is the largest trout fishing competition in Tasmania and has been held over the Australia Day long weekend for the past 33 years. Lake Pedder is in the South West National Park 3 hours drive from Hobart.
The Competition book outlining further details is now online at www.lakepedderanglersclub.com
For those of you visiting Lake Pedder for the first time or planning to camp, the book contains information about what is in the area.
For accommodation the Lake Pedder Chalet is recommended – Phone 03 6280 1166. The Chalet has also started a face book page with some great photos that are worth a look at.

This year the Back to Pedder prize pool is valued at over $30 000. There will be daily weigh station giveaways and daily prizes to be won
Our Major Sponsors have offered a bigger than ever Major Boat Draw that every competitor will go in the draw to win.
4.5m Side Console Boat donated by Tristar Marine, Ullrich Aluminium and Onesteel
40HP Outboard Motor donated by Channel Marine
Dunbier Trailer donated by King Towbars and Trailers

If your not out fishing of an evening there are plenty of activities planned at the Chalet
Friday night at dusk – Marine flare demonstration - a video of last years flare night can be found on a link off the clubs website gallery page
Saturday night - our famous charity auction is well supported by sponsors and held to raise funds for Camp Quality and Able Australia
Sunday night - family entertainment with a disco planned and music for others in the lounge.

There is a team event and an interclub challenge held during this competition which you are able to enter by filling in the details on your entry form. Take a look at some of the stunning photos taken by our members which have recently been uploaded to the club website and visit again soon as more photos will be added in coming weeks. Lake Pedder is famous for its trout and is a great fishery. If you can’t make it to join us this time, think about gathering a group together and start making plans to come over one year.
We have a great time and would love to see you there.

Matt Mallinson
President
Lake Pedder Anglers Club

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: Back to Pedder Tasmania's Largest Trout Fishing Competit

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 pm

when someone invites me for a dinner, I eat for free. Is this INVITATION 100% free? Who pays for the expenses? Got a charge account?

I am serious!
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

andyk

Re: Back to Pedder Tasmania's Largest Trout Fishing Competit

Post by andyk » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 am

Fish-cador wrote:when someone invites me for a dinner, I eat for free. Is this INVITATION 100% free? Who pays for the expenses? Got a charge account?

I am serious!
Simple don't go then

Return to “Other Species”