Advertising your products

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
Born2fish

Re: Advertising your products

Post by Born2fish » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:20 pm

April Fool wrote:To be honest Wolly, there is a lot more crap that gets overlooked and I think it is a joke that the subject of people advertising here without permission is brought to our attention whilst so many threads have turned into sh!t fights between members and left alone!

I also find it rude that apparently there are prizes on offer for premium members yet as far as I know only members have donated prizes!!!!!

cheers
Jim
Tells it like it is and therefore pi55es people off!!!!
If admin want I said I'll offer a giveaway for members and permium members not guest
Do. Something like a comp in November

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Born2fish wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
rb85 wrote:Just want to get on the pro-team so I can quit my job and fish more. Starting contract of $100000 will do me.
Tell him he's dreaming
Hahaha
Dreaming we all are to an extent yet if pro is short for professional it suggests that for the pro team members it's their primary occupation. Be taking a pay cut but to fish everyday I would be happy to.

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:45 pm

Wolly, I used to do a bit of racing and there was a huge forum called nissansilvia.com where you could find information and talk racing/cars like this site for fishing but it was very organised. I'm not really a fan of guys talking about their own business or things they are selling on here.. I think a section should be made for this kind of stuff.

Members who want to self promote or businesses who want to advertise should pay a bit more to be a "Sponsor" of Fishingvictoria

That way they can have their own little thread selling or talking about whatever they want which will get them exposure and by paying that fee they help out the website and it's admins a tad. Which will keep this forum from dying in the ass like all the others.

Cheers, Anth

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:23 am

rb85 wrote:
Born2fish wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
rb85 wrote:Just want to get on the pro-team so I can quit my job and fish more. Starting contract of $100000 will do me.
Tell him he's dreaming
Hahaha
Dreaming we all are to an extent yet if pro is short for professional it suggests that for the pro team members it's their primary occupation. Be taking a pay cut but to fish everyday I would be happy to.
Tbh I thought ‘pro’ was short for ‘promotional’ in the recreational fishing context
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:46 am

You could be right there not sure

Return to “Announcements”