how to work out how much to sell my boat for..

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
jasew3

Re: how to work out how much to sell my boat for..

Post by jasew3 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:46 am

my bad just checked out the trailer it is in pretty good condition the only exception is the wheels are rusty but other than that pretty good nick.the motor is a 30 hp evinrude starts pretty much 3-4 pulls of the cord.

BIG GAV
Has liked: 2 times

Re: how to work out how much to sell my boat for..

Post by BIG GAV » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:46 pm

As long as the hull is in good nick the hull itself imo will hardly be a big selling point

When I was boat shopping my main concerns were trailer condition and motor I ended up with an old Quintero hull n the trailer was rat **** (had to buy a new one after two trips) but the big selling point for me was the 30hp Suzuki that was only 18months old. It has a casting deck n small side console for my sounder n switchboard n I paid 4K but that was in winter and from Mildura.. there were other boys I dissed around Melbourne but no standouts..

I think for the buyer they want a reliable motor n good condition trailer if u got that n selling in summer u can ask for a reasonable price.. all n all hard to say without a pic

Return to “General”