i got bored

Tackleberry
Has liked: 290 times

Re: i got bored

Post by Tackleberry » Tue May 28, 2019 11:01 pm

Tackleberry tactical stealf fishing boats ...... I like it
"When the people fear the Govn't, that is Tyrany, when the Govn't fear the people, that is Liberty"

Experience is what you get when **** happens

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Tue May 28, 2019 11:42 pm

Tackleberry wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:57 pm

So out came the drill and if you have ever worked stainless you would know how much work that was ......

Cheers TAC
The very first thing I noticed was the amount of work there is in making it, especially the amount of drilling and the size of the drill bit. I love working with stainless, I have made a zillion things out of it, great satisfaction too. So, yes, i know those holes would have been a labour of love rather than an easy task. Plus, once the drill bit has 'almost" gone through, if the Scaler isn't held firm, the bit would grab on the last bur and turn the Scaler into a propeller :o_0:

I made a Brazier out of a stainless keg for my sister, and cut a zillion evenly cut holes into it with a hole saw , , , , man did that take time. My sister gets ideas and I get , , , , tired and cut fingers. Mind you, the Brazier works well.

For a while, I seem to have settled into making Crab Rakes for people, this is a personalised one made from stainless round rod for a member on another forum

moons 2.jpg

Next project, is one of these but in stainless. I have all the materials including the heavy gauge woven stainless mesh required.

Brazier Mesh.PNG

Cheers, Bug

Tackleberry

Post by Tackleberry » Wed May 29, 2019 12:30 am

Bugs that is fantastic stuff :a_goodjob: :a_goodjob:

I just remembered I had a vid of the bow catcher I made for my tinny for all of $20 better than the hundreds they ask on the retail market .

https://youtu.be/O1_pmOR-udk
"When the people fear the Govn't, that is Tyrany, when the Govn't fear the people, that is Liberty"

canned_tuna
Has liked: 15 times

Post by canned_tuna » Wed May 29, 2019 4:44 am

Tackleberry, I see only one flaw with your design...one of the holes needs to be large enough to take the top off a stubby

Tackleberry

Post by Tackleberry » Wed May 29, 2019 4:53 am

canned_tuna wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:44 am
Tackleberry, I see only one flaw with your design...one of the holes needs to be large enough to take the top off a stubby
Narh I drink cans and real stubbys have twist tops .... :thumbsup:

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:20 am

Tackleberry wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:48 pm
Hey bug nice grapple . A couple a weeks ago I had to find my old scaler since I went out on the snapper (3 trips) anyway I made it about 20 years ago and it works a treat.
I made it out of I think 307 stainless

20190528_015909-800x434.jpg

20190528_015930-800x217.jpg

20190528_020003-600x2152.jpg
Great invention

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed May 29, 2019 8:42 pm

Tackleberry wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:30 am

I just remembered I had a vid of the bow catcher I made for my tinny for all of $20 better than the hundreds they ask on the retail market .

Again Tac, that is awesome :thumbsup:

I watched it about 10 times, it works really really well. And I agree, better than spending the hundreds retail , , , , and this way it is custom made for your needs and you get great satisfaction having made it. Love the depth of the hook slot :a_goodjob:

Tackleberry wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:57 pm

D,T & BUGATTI.PNG

Haha I will take bottom billing thanks :tongue:

Cheers TAC

Now, Tackleberry, I spoke to Graphics and Marketing, had to pull in some favours but if bottom billing is what you want, then you got it. Nothings too good for the TAC :notworthy:

Hows the design they come up with , , , , you likey :-D

Bug and associates.PNG

They are getting T-Shirts and Baseball Caps too

bug t shirt.PNG

bug baseball cap.PNG

Cheers, Bugatti

Tackleberry

Post by Tackleberry » Wed May 29, 2019 9:05 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:42 pm
Tackleberry wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:30 am

Now, Tackleberry, I spoke to Graphics and Marketing, had to pull in some favours but if bottom billing is what you want, then you got it. Nothings too good for the TAC :notworthy:

Hows the design they come up with , , , , you likey :-D

Bug and associates.PNG

bug t shirt.PNG

bug baseball cap.PNG

Cheers, Bugatti
Yep you are an office worker all right :tongue: who else would pick white for work clothes :rofl: black or dark green would be much more bettera :thumbsup:

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed May 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Tackleberry wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:05 pm
Bugatti wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:42 pm

Now, Tackleberry, I spoke to Graphics and Marketing, had to pull in some favours but if bottom billing is what you want, then you got it. Nothings too good for the TAC

Hows the design they come up with , , , , you likey

Bug and associates.PNG

bug t shirt.PNG

bug baseball cap.PNG

Cheers, Bugatti
Yep you are an office worker all right :tongue: who else would pick white for work clothes :rofl: black or dark green would be much more bettera :thumbsup:

IMG_20180323_135658.jpg

This is my "Office" (a regular customer's place, I built the Shed, the back Fence, the Paving and that Rail Panel fence & Gate) , , , , so Flannel and King Gees for me.

The white is our "Lady's Wear" , , , , I mean, what better colour for a lady's T-Shirt than white :-D

Fact is, I was trying to find some "manly" colours but the blue logo on blue or dark, just didn't stand out :(

Cheers, Bugatti

Tackleberry

Post by Tackleberry » Wed May 29, 2019 9:32 pm

:a_goodjob: ....... at least ya not in fluro OH&S stuff

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”