Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has liked: 386 times

Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by fishingvic » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Fishing Victoria Forum has appointed a new moderator to help moderate the forum: SnapperHead

SnapperHead will allow members a large amount of freedom, but I am sure he will crack down on members the second anyone spams the site or steps out of line according to the boards Terms of Use.

SnapperHead has been a member of the forum for over 8 years and has our full support.

In order to foster a healthy Fishing Victoria community, SnapperHead has been appointed to make sure that all the conversations are in accordance with our terms and guidelines.
Fishing Victoria Admin
http://www.fishing-victoria.com
Fishing Victoria - Forums for fishing and angling in Victoria, Australia.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by rb85 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:02 pm

As far as I can see you and maybe Bugatti have open arms I was willing to be open to the idea and the smart ones proven right

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:04 am

Welcome to the mod Squad Snapperhead and congratulations on your appointment :thumbsup:

Now I understand there might not be salary sacrifice or even a company car, so you can have this one, just don't play with the lights :-D

Snapperhead.PNG
Snapperhead.PNG (90.25 KiB) Viewed 2773 times

Cheers, wish you the best
Bill

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm

I'm not sure what all the backlash is but so far it looks like SnapperHead dosen't take any crap which is a good thing. At the end of the day this is Jon's site and he is the boss like his decisions and rules or leave it's pretty simple. Welcome aboard SnapperHead :thumbsup:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm

Boonanza wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm
I'm not sure what all the backlash is but so far it looks like SnapperHead dosen't take any crap which is a good thing. At the end of the day this is Jon's site and he is the boss like his decisions and rules or leave it's pretty simple. Welcome aboard SnapperHead :thumbsup:
I’ll be leaving if this forum becomes boring.

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:41 pm

rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm
Boonanza wrote:
Na, it won't when those 4 entertainer come back we got to make a welcome thread for them to 4chan posting style lol. :banana: I also here mate, isn't my shoalin shenanigans enough for you? winter is over it time to hunt those red. Aiming to go back to sandy rock on monday, to check it my burley working after the full moon. Then before new moon on station pier

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:41 pm
rb85 wrote:
Boonanza wrote:
Na, it won't when those 4 entertainer come back we got to make a welcome thread for them to 4chan posting style lol. :banana: I also here mate, isn't my shoalin shenanigans enough for you? winter is over it time to hunt those red. Aiming to go back to sandy rock on monday, to check it my burley working after the full moon. Then before new moon on station pier
I like your shenanigans mate but even though those guys bicker a bit and there’s a few naughty words they make some decent posts.

If I’m on this forum or not I’ll still be fishing.

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:16 pm

rb85 wrote:
Boonanza wrote:
What people talking about fishing for once? Close the door behind you then :water:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:32 pm

rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:13 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:41 pm
rb85 wrote:
Boonanza wrote:
I like your shenanigans mate but even though those guys bicker a bit and there’s a few naughty words they make some decent posts.

If I’m on this forum or not I’ll still be fishing.
:thumbsup: :a_goodjob:
without them winter would be boring in this forum.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Boonanza wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:16 pm
rb85 wrote:
Boonanza wrote:
What people talking about fishing for once? Close the door behind you then :water:
People already do. This board would be a ghost town without the regular banter. If your going to point the finger at a few take aim at mods when they post irrelevant topics.

Return to “Announcements”