In case you havent heard yet

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: In case you havent heard yet

Post by purple5ive » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:02 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:16 pm
stopped reading at "land base is well"

aka halfway through the first sentence.
as i said in the start, be prepared.... :oops:
even though its none of my business, i amongst many others have mentioned it to him quite a few times in the early days to please have someone proof read. and even today the same mistakes have been repeated..i didnt say anything this time when i seen it on instagram, i figured whats the point in telling him cause its obvious the earlier feedback was never acknowledged.

He even stuffed up the names for some of his hand made custom squid jigs :o_0:

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:12 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:02 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:16 pm
stopped reading at "land base is well"

aka halfway through the first sentence.
as i said in the start, be prepared.... :oops:
even though its none of my business, i amongst many others have mentioned it to him quite a few times in the early days to please have someone proof read. and even today the same mistakes have been repeated..i didnt say anything this time when i seen it on instagram, i figured whats the point in telling him cause its obvious the earlier feedback was never acknowledged.

He even stuffed up the names for some of his hand made custom squid jigs :o_0:
Not to mention the “killer vibe” that is probably an impending lawsuit from river2sea
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:22 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:39 pm
The mistake wasn't mentioning b2f, I think it's the sometimes snarky remarks that you reply with, hence the "Sometimes the best kind of reply is no reply at all." comment.

Hopefully this weather eases up soon..

Anth
X2

Gultch78
Has liked: 312 times

Post by Gultch78 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:52 pm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... AaRZH9O3bM

Here's a link to the Disney movie FROZEN main song please watch and listened to the chorus cause that's what needs to happen to this thread ffs
I was a premium member before it was cool #aheadofthepack

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Gultch78 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:52 pm

Here's a link to the Disney movie FROZEN main song please watch and listened to the chorus cause that's what needs to happen to this thread ffs
Sorry Gultch78, I'm not really a fan of Disney movies. I leave them for the kids to enjoy..

Anth

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:53 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:05 pm
Gultch78 wrote:

Sorry Gultch78, I'm not really a fan of Disney movies. I leave them for the kids to enjoy..

Anth

Anth

My Son and mate's Don's youngest Daughter, who were both 12 years old at the time (and Ratbags I might add) wanted to see this animated movie , , , , Sausage Party.

Don and I only did a quick check and thought "yeah, ok". Well, needless to say, we should have done our homework better. It was R rated and had heavy sex innuendos.

Well, as bad parenting goes , , , , once we realised, when the movie started , , , , we still didn't leave. Oddly enough, nothing that these kids don't know AND it was Daddy/Kid bonding. We still laugh about it to this day.

We told the kids as firmly as you could, after the movie "DON'T TELL YOUR MOTHERS"

Sausage Party.PNG

Cheers, don't judge, Bugatti

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Post by April Fool » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 pm

jedgpz wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:14 am
I am out,
This kind of thread is why forums such as this Fishing VIc suffer I believe.
I understand that I have not been a huge contributor over the time I have been a member but have enjoyed posting reports about my journeys catching our native fish here in country vic. But this tread is too much for me.
I may see you on the waters sometime.
Cheers
Jed
I read this this morning and felt a tad guilty regarding a couple things I said here! I hope you reconsider Jed.

As for the payment for guiding aspect, I have no issue with it. I even considered it for a few seconds (with another guide)...somebody to help me catch my first saltwater fish. So I wouldn't bleed to death after catching a flathead or get poisoned by some toxic critter. And then I realised...I have all the assistance required here on the forum. I have already contacted a few people here regarding my next attempt. And by chance I stumbled across some youtube videos done by a member here filmed at the location I am going. What more do I need?!!!!
Cheers
Team Bender
Will beat them fkn saltwater critters yet!

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:15 pm

April Fool wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 pm
jedgpz wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:14 am
I am out,
This kind of thread is why forums such as this Fishing VIc suffer I believe.
I understand that I have not been a huge contributor over the time I have been a member but have enjoyed posting reports about my journeys catching our native fish here in country vic. But this tread is too much for me.
I may see you on the waters sometime.
Cheers
Jed
I read this this morning and felt a tad guilty regarding a couple things I said here! I hope you reconsider Jed.

Cheers
Team Bender
Will beat them fkn saltwater critters yet!

Well, I felt a tonne guilty Jim, not just a tad.

Yes, I hope Jed reconsiders too.

I think sometimes (today especially) that by trying to curb unsavoury behaviour, and try and help things get better , , , , am I making things worse

Regards, Bill

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:15 am

Bugatti wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:53 pm
Sinsemilla wrote:
Gultch78 wrote:

Anth

Anth

My Son and mate's Don's youngest Daughter, who were both 12 years old at the time (and Ratbags I might add) wanted to see this animated movie , , , , Sausage Party.

Don and I only did a quick check and thought "yeah, ok". Well, needless to say, we should have done our homework better. It was R rated and had heavy sex innuendos.

Well, as bad parenting goes , , , , once we realised, when the movie started , , , , we still didn't leave. Oddly enough, nothing that these kids don't know AND it was Daddy/Kid bonding. We still laugh about it to this day.

We told the kids as firmly as you could, after the movie "DON'T TELL YOUR MOTHERS"

Sausage Party.PNG

That will be a story you guys share for the rest of your lives! You would have had a lot of explaining to do that's for sure

Cheers, Anth

Tim399
Has liked: 252 times

Post by Tim399 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:12 am

Bugatti wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:53 pm
Sinsemilla wrote:
Gultch78 wrote:

Anth

Anth

Sausage Party.PNG

I hope you didn’t sit through the credits in that movie, worst part by far

Return to “General”