Audi

Texas
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2047
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Has liked: 17 times
Likes received: 152 times

Audi

Post by Texas » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:43 pm

I don't know if they're cheap or not
On Saturday they have some things on "special "
Swag - $120, Ugly stick combo $100
Etc, etc
Cheers Gra



Remove these ads.

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 6652
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm
Has liked: 129 times
Likes received: 190 times

Re: Audi

Post by purple5ive » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:46 pm

Never confuse a German car with a German supermarket. :)
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D

User avatar
Mattblack
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1577
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:08 pm
Location: South East Suburbs
Has liked: 101 times
Likes received: 63 times

Re: Audi

Post by Mattblack » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:51 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:46 pm
Never confuse a German car with a German supermarket. :)
...or a German man with a German woman

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Posts: 11365
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 48 times
Likes received: 363 times

Re: Audi

Post by Lightningx » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:52 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 9264
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Likes received: 270 times

Re: Audi

Post by smile0784 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:10 pm

Mattblack wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:51 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:46 pm
Never confuse a German car with a German supermarket. :)
...or a German man with a German woman
Lol

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 9264
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Likes received: 270 times

Re: Audi

Post by smile0784 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Texas wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:43 pm
I don't know if they're cheap or not
On Saturday they have some things on "special "
Swag - $120, Ugly stick combo $100
Etc, etc
Cheers Gra
I think I'll go for a.look



Remove these ads.

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Posts: 11365
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 48 times
Likes received: 363 times

Re: Audi

Post by Lightningx » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:40 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:11 pm
Texas wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:43 pm
I don't know if they're cheap or not
On Saturday they have some things on "special "
Swag - $120, Ugly stick combo $100
Etc, etc
Cheers Gra
I think I'll go for a.look
It does sound good :thumbsup:

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 9264
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Likes received: 270 times

Re: Audi

Post by smile0784 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:30 pm

Some.times.there stuff is good

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Posts: 11365
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 48 times
Likes received: 363 times

Re: Audi

Post by Lightningx » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:35 pm

Ah there’s always some kind of sale on lol I end up buying too much stuff :rofl:

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 9264
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Likes received: 270 times

Re: Audi

Post by smile0784 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:45 pm

That's why I'm banned from.shopping lol

I don't even do the food shopping cos I apparently buy crap we don't need lol



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”