Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
User avatar
fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2839
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:32 pm
Location: St Kilda, Victoria
Has liked: 69 times
Likes received: 114 times

Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by fishingvic » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Fishing Victoria Forum has appointed a new moderator to help moderate the forum: SnapperHead

SnapperHead will allow members a large amount of freedom, but I am sure he will crack down on members the second anyone spams the site or steps out of line according to the boards Terms of Use.

SnapperHead has been a member of the forum for over 8 years and has our full support.

In order to foster a healthy Fishing Victoria community, SnapperHead has been appointed to make sure that all the conversations are in accordance with our terms and guidelines.
Fishing Victoria Admin
http://www.fishing-victoria.com
Fishing Victoria - Forums for fishing and angling in Victoria, Australia.



Remove these ads.

rb85
Rank: Murray Cod
Rank: Murray Cod
Posts: 3037
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 166 times
Likes received: 230 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by rb85 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:02 pm

As far as I can see you and maybe Bugatti have open arms I was willing to be open to the idea and the smart ones proven right

User avatar
Bugatti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1419
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am
Has liked: 2067 times
Likes received: 462 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by Bugatti » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:04 am

Welcome to the mod Squad Snapperhead and congratulations on your appointment :thumbsup:

Now I understand there might not be salary sacrifice or even a company car, so you can have this one, just don't play with the lights :-D

Snapperhead.PNG
Snapperhead.PNG (90.25 KiB) Viewed 478 times


Cheers, wish you the best
Bill

User avatar
Boonanza
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 3727
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Gone Fishing
Has liked: 60 times
Likes received: 75 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by Boonanza » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm

I'm not sure what all the backlash is but so far it looks like SnapperHead dosen't take any crap which is a good thing. At the end of the day this is Jon's site and he is the boss like his decisions and rules or leave it's pretty simple. Welcome aboard SnapperHead :thumbsup:
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

rb85
Rank: Murray Cod
Rank: Murray Cod
Posts: 3037
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 166 times
Likes received: 230 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by rb85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm

Boonanza wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm
I'm not sure what all the backlash is but so far it looks like SnapperHead dosen't take any crap which is a good thing. At the end of the day this is Jon's site and he is the boss like his decisions and rules or leave it's pretty simple. Welcome aboard SnapperHead :thumbsup:
I’ll be leaving if this forum becomes boring.

User avatar
Jasonfish1234
Rank: Silver Trevally
Rank: Silver Trevally
Posts: 630
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:30 pm
Has liked: 131 times
Likes received: 38 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:41 pm

rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm
Boonanza wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm
I'm not sure what all the backlash is but so far it looks like SnapperHead dosen't take any crap which is a good thing. At the end of the day this is Jon's site and he is the boss like his decisions and rules or leave it's pretty simple. Welcome aboard SnapperHead :thumbsup:
I’ll be leaving if this forum becomes boring.
Na, it won't when those 4 entertainer come back we got to make a welcome thread for them to 4chan posting style lol. :banana: I also here mate, isn't my shoalin shenanigans enough for you? winter is over it time to hunt those red. Aiming to go back to sandy rock on monday, to check it my burley working after the full moon. Then before new moon on station pier



Remove these ads.

rb85
Rank: Murray Cod
Rank: Murray Cod
Posts: 3037
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 166 times
Likes received: 230 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by rb85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:41 pm
rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm
Boonanza wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm
I'm not sure what all the backlash is but so far it looks like SnapperHead dosen't take any crap which is a good thing. At the end of the day this is Jon's site and he is the boss like his decisions and rules or leave it's pretty simple. Welcome aboard SnapperHead :thumbsup:
I’ll be leaving if this forum becomes boring.
Na, it won't when those 4 entertainer come back we got to make a welcome thread for them to 4chan posting style lol. :banana: I also here mate, isn't my shoalin shenanigans enough for you? winter is over it time to hunt those red. Aiming to go back to sandy rock on monday, to check it my burley working after the full moon. Then before new moon on station pier
I like your shenanigans mate but even though those guys bicker a bit and there’s a few naughty words they make some decent posts.

If I’m on this forum or not I’ll still be fishing.

User avatar
Boonanza
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 3727
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Gone Fishing
Has liked: 60 times
Likes received: 75 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by Boonanza » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:16 pm

rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm
Boonanza wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm
I'm not sure what all the backlash is but so far it looks like SnapperHead dosen't take any crap which is a good thing. At the end of the day this is Jon's site and he is the boss like his decisions and rules or leave it's pretty simple. Welcome aboard SnapperHead :thumbsup:
I’ll be leaving if this forum becomes boring.
What people talking about fishing for once? Close the door behind you then :water:
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

User avatar
Jasonfish1234
Rank: Silver Trevally
Rank: Silver Trevally
Posts: 630
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:30 pm
Has liked: 131 times
Likes received: 38 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:32 pm

rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:13 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:41 pm
rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm
Boonanza wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm
I'm not sure what all the backlash is but so far it looks like SnapperHead dosen't take any crap which is a good thing. At the end of the day this is Jon's site and he is the boss like his decisions and rules or leave it's pretty simple. Welcome aboard SnapperHead :thumbsup:
I’ll be leaving if this forum becomes boring.
Na, it won't when those 4 entertainer come back we got to make a welcome thread for them to 4chan posting style lol. :banana: I also here mate, isn't my shoalin shenanigans enough for you? winter is over it time to hunt those red. Aiming to go back to sandy rock on monday, to check it my burley working after the full moon. Then before new moon on station pier
I like your shenanigans mate but even though those guys bicker a bit and there’s a few naughty words they make some decent posts.

If I’m on this forum or not I’ll still be fishing.
:thumbsup: :a_goodjob:
without them winter would be boring in this forum.

rb85
Rank: Murray Cod
Rank: Murray Cod
Posts: 3037
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 166 times
Likes received: 230 times

Re: Welcome new moderator SnapperHead

Post by rb85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Boonanza wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:16 pm
rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm
Boonanza wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm
I'm not sure what all the backlash is but so far it looks like SnapperHead dosen't take any crap which is a good thing. At the end of the day this is Jon's site and he is the boss like his decisions and rules or leave it's pretty simple. Welcome aboard SnapperHead :thumbsup:
I’ll be leaving if this forum becomes boring.
What people talking about fishing for once? Close the door behind you then :water:
People already do. This board would be a ghost town without the regular banter. If your going to point the finger at a few take aim at mods when they post irrelevant topics.



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”