WPB KG Whiting landbased hot bite, 8-1-14..

King George Whiting, KGW, Ting
FishnMiss
Has liked: 10 times

Re: WPB KG Whiting landbased hot bite, 8-1-14..

Post by FishnMiss » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:38 pm

[quote="nhillboy"]Hello fellow members. I went again to my mates beach location near Corinella for a whiting fishing session between 4am to 8.30am. Nice big high tide and very calm water resulting in a very good action packed 3 hours between 4.30 to 7.30am. Pipis and squid strips bait used with size 6 long shank baitholder hooks. Lost many many baits to small bites, released about 8 small whiting keeping 10 between 30-33cm (no big ones around today) and 3 yellow eye mullet 30-34cm. The culprits stealing the baits i am sure were toadies brought in by my whiting burley (and little whiting). Caught and released 6 of the little buck teethed buggars. Happy fishing to all.. :cheers:

My pet Toadie, Trevor....

Hey Jim nice catch, U sure R Smokin :fishing:

PS the pic of Trevor :nicefish!: was that before or after the kiss n cuddle :icon_lolz:
Cheers.
" For Evil to triumph, all that Good people have to do is - Nothing "

nhillboy

Post by nhillboy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:56 am

FishnMiss wrote:
nhillboy wrote:Hello fellow members. I went again to my mates beach location near Corinella for a whiting fishing session between 4am to 8.30am. Nice big high tide and very calm water resulting in a very good action packed 3 hours between 4.30 to 7.30am. Pipis and squid strips bait used with size 6 long shank baitholder hooks. Lost many many baits to small bites, released about 8 small whiting keeping 10 between 30-33cm (no big ones around today) and 3 yellow eye mullet 30-34cm. The culprits stealing the baits i am sure were toadies brought in by my whiting burley (and little whiting). Caught and released 6 of the little buck teethed buggars. Happy fishing to all.. :cheers:

My pet Toadie, Trevor....

Hey Jim nice catch, U sure R Smokin :fishing:

PS the pic of Trevor :nicefish!: was that before or after the kiss n cuddle :icon_lolz:
Cheers.

Hi Richard, no kissy kissy but a tickle under the chin..as annoying toadies can be and others leave them to die I find them cute little buggars...

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:45 am

nhillboy wrote:Cheers everyone and thanks. Yeah, on a hot streak at the moment (on fire). I have started to take an extinguisher with me to dousse the flames :rofl:
My secret as R7 would understand is i got the coin of good luck for this year in the wifes traditional Greek new years cake (vasilopita).
Hey so did I nhillboy so im hoping that I get as lucky as you lol
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

nhillboy

Post by nhillboy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:43 am

Raulfc7 wrote:
nhillboy wrote:Cheers everyone and thanks. Yeah, on a hot streak at the moment (on fire). I have started to take an extinguisher with me to dousse the flames :rofl:
My secret as R7 would understand is i got the coin of good luck for this year in the wifes traditional Greek new years cake (vasilopita).
Hey so did I nhillboy so im hoping that I get as lucky as you lol
Yiasou Steve, well done. Yeah, I am hoping all fishos have a very good productive season catching plenty of fish..I'm sure I will bump into you soon on the breakwall. Ohh yeah I'm still on holidays till Wed. Hoping to get out soon on my brother in laws boat. Cheers....

Return to “Whiting Fishing”