STAY THE F AT HOME. Two men missing in ‘tinny’ after going fishing off Victorian coast in Flinders

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: STAY THE F AT HOME. Two men missing in ‘tinny’ after going fishing off Victorian coast in Flinders

Post by rb85 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:56 pm

fishingvic wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:53 pm
Very sad news.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/391054/-you ... ng-brother

As sad is it is these blokes made a very silly decision
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

rb85

Re: STAY THE F AT HOME. Two men missing in ‘tinny’ after going fishing off Victorian coast in Flinders

Post by rb85 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:39 pm

This is today off Kilcunda it would have been very similar last weekend.
Attachments
81F270F9-2CC9-4078-AE58-C7C9CF9DA00F.jpeg
81F270F9-2CC9-4078-AE58-C7C9CF9DA00F.jpeg (34.76 KiB) Viewed 1959 times
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .

MasterBaiter24
Has liked: 36 times

Post by MasterBaiter24 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:55 pm

I don't think it was stupidity at all, the keys were in the ignition and a bunch of stuff was off, their wallets were still in the glove box, it looked like they left the car in a hurry. Maybe some foul play, drug deal gone wrong type of thing and they had to ditch fast?

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:55 pm

MasterBaiter24 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:55 pm
I don't think it was stupidity at all, the keys were in the ignition and a bunch of stuff was off, their wallets were still in the glove box, it looked like they left the car in a hurry. Maybe some foul play, drug deal gone wrong type of thing and they had to ditch fast?
Weird .
But if it was drugs , then it still comes under stupidity imo
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

frozenpod
Has liked: 81 times

Post by frozenpod » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:16 pm

MasterBaiter24 wrote:
Very strange.

MasterBaiter24
Has liked: 36 times

Post by MasterBaiter24 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:16 pm

bowl wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:55 pm
MasterBaiter24 wrote:
Weird .
But if it was drugs , then it still comes under stupidity imo
Might notve been drugs, but something like that one of the blokes related to a footy player so maybe someone wants to put pressure on the player?

SteveoTheTiger
Has liked: 182 times

Post by SteveoTheTiger » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:34 pm

Or maybe they were just in a hurry to get on the water, especially before anyone told them they should be at home.

I know ive left things in my car because i was thinking of other things (busy ramp etc). One trip in particular i had a horrible feeling that id left my windows down, fortunately i didnt but that trip now reminds me to check twice.

Some times these things are just stupidity, or even more likely rumours reported as fact.
The only thing better than serenity is a two stroke at full throttle!
Check out my Flickr Photostream

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:28 pm

Just be careful with speculating there is two families grieving and a daughter without a father. Unsubstantiated rumours won’t help the family the family at this time.

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:33 am

FWIW i leave my wallet in the car a lot both accidentally and on purpose when i take the boat/ski out.

Does a wallet really serve a purpose out on a boat? For me it doesn’t...

Stumpjumper
Has liked: 19 times

Post by Stumpjumper » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:34 am

Kimtown wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:33 am
Does a wallet really serve a purpose out on a boat? For me it doesn’t...
Well it does usually hold your boat and fishing license. Leaving your wallet in the car seem pretty dumb to me and only encourages the arseholes that like to break into cars.

Return to “General”