Idea for new fishing show

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Idea for new fishing show

Post by purple5ive » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:11 pm

If you want RAW then you can't go past teamborn2fish :-D

saph
Has liked: 4 times

Post by saph » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:11 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:10 pm
saph wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:08 pm
I just watch twitch since it comes with the raw attitude of the person and interaction live where with fishing shows and youtube its all after the fact when time can go by between the filming, editing and then putting it live or in the case of tv shows it being showen if it pases their grade.

Yes i watch stuff like ifish and that but as audio filler right now since i cant focus when theres no audio going on, honstly shows need to go back to their grass roots and not do mutiple takes or episodes a day like some do because it can screw with the flow of it to much.

BTW: this is coming from someone thats littarly got stuff in a editor waiting to be done for youtube and you can tell when i do mutiple takes.
What editor are you using mate.
I'm just looking to move from my basic gopro studio to something a bit more nicer.
Davinci resolve from black magic, its a free to use program thats pretty good.

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:13 pm

saph wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:11 pm
purple5ive wrote:
saph wrote:
I just watch twitch since it comes with the raw attitude of the person and interaction live where with fishing shows and youtube its all after the fact when time can go by between the filming, editing and then putting it live or in the case of tv shows it being showen if it pases their grade.

Yes i watch stuff like ifish and that but as audio filler right now since i cant focus when theres no audio going on, honstly shows need to go back to their grass roots and not do mutiple takes or episodes a day like some do because it can screw with the flow of it to much.

BTW: this is coming from someone thats littarly got stuff in a editor waiting to be done for youtube and you can tell when i do mutiple takes.
I'm just looking to move from my basic gopro studio to something a bit more nicer.
Nice...
My pc struggled with it so I had to uninstall.
Any others you know thats free and easy to use

saph

Post by saph » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:33 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:13 pm
saph wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
saph wrote:

Nice...
theres the garbage windows one.

mm most pc's that are older models will struggle with the rendering of it as its trying to use all the threads you have when rendering but if you only have a small amount like a 2 or 4 thread it will struggle where as my 12 threads just go meh to it.

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:01 pm

saph wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:33 pm
purple5ive wrote:
saph wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
saph wrote:

Nice...

mm most pc's that are older models will struggle with the rendering of it as its trying to use all the threads you have when rendering but if you only have a small amount like a 2 or 4 thread it will struggle where as my 12 threads just go meh to it.
Im not even going to pretend i know what the threads means and how many i have for my graphics, assuming that it is indeed something thats graphics card related.
i just have a basic windows 10 HP PC with a Nvidia Graphics card and 4gb Ram
im going to upgrade the Ram soon, but that will be it.
for what im doing i dont want to spend on a new PC.
i wont be doing any 4k videos, ill aim for 2.7k at this stage and thats it

ill need to upgrade my gopro as well to something with voice command as its a lot easier i think.
plus no more waterproof cases :nw:

saph

Post by saph » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:05 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:01 pm
saph wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
saph wrote:
purple5ive wrote:

Nice...

Im not even going to pretend i know what the threads means and how many i have for my graphics, assuming that it is indeed something thats graphics card related.

ill need to upgrade my gopro as well to something with voice command as its a lot easier i think.
Gopros do have voice commands just a pain to use in the waterproof case since the mic ports are sealed.
Yea being a HP pc it wouldnt handle stuff like davinci resolve well so the windows one should be fine.

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:11 pm

saph wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:05 pm
purple5ive wrote:
saph wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
saph wrote:

Nice...

Gopros do have voice commands just a pain to use in the waterproof case since the mic ports are sealed.
Yea being a HP pc it wouldnt handle stuff like davinci resolve well so the windows one should be fine.
mine is a dinosaur hero 3+ black and hero plus LCD, neither have voice commands.
i have come across VSDC, will see how that goes.

denis barden

Post by denis barden » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:14 pm

Yes Yes Yes
As long as you have
Paul Worsteling in the make up :rf:

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:45 pm

2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

saph

Post by saph » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:59 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:11 pm
saph wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:05 pm
purple5ive wrote:
saph wrote:
purple5ive wrote:

Nice...

mine is a dinosaur hero 3+ black and hero plus LCD, neither have voice commands.
i have come across VSDC, will see how that goes.
Oh they are that old, just use the phone app that they have, quick and simple.

Return to “General”