fish lip grips with scales

vinhii

Re: fish lip grips with scales

Post by vinhii » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:04 pm

hahaha FC trust me i have ;P
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

rixter

Re: fish lip grips with scales

Post by rixter » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Rod Bender wrote:
rixter wrote:C'mon guys, although a carp , it's still a fish. As we all know part of the goldfish family too, which alot of people own as pets.
I used to own 2 huge coi carp ( jap goldfish ), they were quite intelligent actually !. They would see me coming with the coi-carp pallets at feeding time and bounce around all excited, I could feed these fish by hand too no worries.
Alot of old memories of my first fishing experiences was fishing carp in the "Hallam/Dandenoing" creeks , it's what got me into fishing , it was better to catch a carp than nothing at all !.
Cheers guys.
I'm sure they were only joking like myself! As you were with your reference to weighing drugs - a harmelss joke! Also was nothing offensive about your drug reference as far as I'm concerned - just another joke like ours.
Jim
No worries , that's cool :thumbsup: , I just didn't know if you guys were serious after a few people got in on it (especialy when it comes to carp !). It's just I have seen this done , and also people seeing how much line they can protrude from the reel while swirling a carp 50m wide in the air too ! , not pretty , cheers guys. :thumbsup:
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”