Has liked: 3001 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by Sebb » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:46 am

Bugatti wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:10 am
Lightningx wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:09 am
That’s ok mate.
I used to be a baito as well. Had no clue about lures but found out how much fun they can be and now I absolutely love it! :P
I mean I still love my bait fishing as well but probably do about 50/50 now.
Just love feeling that hit you get when casting a metal from the surf or a plastic :thumbsup:
Hi Lorenzo Xanderbolt (LX)

Oh, yes totally, the "hit" is amazing, from zero to BANG , , , , I just have an aversion to the extended time in-between hits, due to the lack of my ability, more than anything.

I went fishing last night, and shall post the report soon , , , , but it highlights why or what I get out of bait fishing.

Cheers, Bugbaito
Cant wait for the report Mr Bug.

Bait/lure, each has its own place I think. Some fish are easier (and more fun) to catch on lures, some are persistently take only bait.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:30 am

Seb85 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:46 am
Bugatti wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
That’s ok mate.
I used to be a baito as well. Had no clue about lures but found out how much fun they can be and now I absolutely love it! :P
Just love feeling that hit you get when casting a metal from the surf or a plastic :thumbsup:

Oh, yes totally, the "hit" is amazing, from zero to BANG , , , , I just have an aversion to the extended time in-between hits, due to the lack of my ability, more than anything.

I went fishing last night, and shall post the report soon , , , , but it highlights why or what I get out of bait fishing.

Cheers, Bugbaito
Cant wait for the report Mr Bug.

Bait/lure, each has its own place I think. Some fish are easier (and more fun) to catch on lures, some are persistently take only bait.
Can't wait Mr bug

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:23 am

Bugatti wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
That’s ok mate.

Cheers, Bugbaito
Good to hear that you went for a fish :)
Looking forward to reading that report Mr Bug!
Cheers :thumbsup:

John Dory

Post by John Dory » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:37 am

Bugatti wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:31 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:05 pm
Mr Bug, you have never used any kind of lures before???
LX, I do use lures, not often and I do have a small collection, even some soft plastics.

But here in SA, or the circles that I hang with, lures aren't as big as in Vic. Plus, we don't have the type of fishing you guys do.

I do use lures for Salmon and Salmon Trout (Trouties), and for snook but with the snook I have found a Pillie fillet on a put down rod catches more than me throwing lures about.

I am more a Baito, but a reluctant frustrated luro (? if that's a word)

Cheers, Bugs , , , , eye twitching just talking about lures
Ive never caught snook with bait. SA snook doing their own thing

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”