Dinga closing down sale?

frankgoff
Has liked: 9 times

Re: Dinga closing down sale?

Post by frankgoff » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:03 pm

fisho999 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:44 am
is getting fishing stuff at bw or km even good? is the quality any good? I'm looking to buy a surf rod maybe 7 foot 2 piece but its just to expensive. under 60 buckaroos would be preferable.
As Hornet says, it depends how much time you're looking to spend. If you're asking this question, I assume you're looking to get started and you're probably not sure how often you'll be fishing.

In this, I've seen the 8 ft pro hunter combo for $25 which is a really good deal. If you fish enough and you break it, then I suggest you consider going up to the $100 range to pick up a good reel. For the most part, cheap rods are not bad- they're generally durable and you can upgrade the reel later on. If you do end up fishing a lot, the next step would be a 9ft graphite rod, but if you're starting out, a cheapo is a good starting point.

fisho999
Has liked: 531 times

Re: Dinga closing down sale?

Post by fisho999 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:51 am

frankgoff wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:03 pm
fisho999 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:44 am
is getting fishing stuff at bw or km even good? is the quality any good? I'm looking to buy a surf rod maybe 7 foot 2 piece but its just to expensive. under 60 buckaroos would be preferable.
As Hornet says, it depends how much time you're looking to spend. If you're asking this question, I assume you're looking to get started and you're probably not sure how often you'll be fishing.

In this, I've seen the 8 ft pro hunter combo for $25 which is a really good deal. If you fish enough and you break it, then I suggest you consider going up to the $100 range to pick up a good reel. For the most part, cheap rods are not bad- they're generally durable and you can upgrade the reel later on. If you do end up fishing a lot, the next step would be a 9ft graphite rod, but if you're starting out, a cheapo is a good starting point.
yeah im starting out saltwater when I can but iv been fishing fresh for ages.

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”