Brand new paternoster rigs - FREE TO GOOD HOMES - BE QUICK !

melaco

Re: Brand new paternoster rigs - FREE TO GOOD HOMES - BE QUI

Post by melaco » Mon May 27, 2013 9:15 am

I like all the measurements on the rig but I would only change one thing, on the bottom where the sinker goes it would be good if there was a loop knot there ready to quickly put a sinker on. This rig will always require a sinker and therefore would make things convenient. Besides that I'm very happy with the knot strength and dimensions.
Once again, thank you very much for the kind gesture

SFP Chick

Post by SFP Chick » Thu May 30, 2013 11:08 pm

melaco wrote:I like all the measurements on the rig but I would only change one thing, on the bottom where the sinker goes it would be good if there was a loop knot there ready to quickly put a sinker on. This rig will always require a sinker and therefore would make things convenient. Besides that I'm very happy with the knot strength and dimensions.
Mmmm good idea,

To cater for everyone, what size do you think the loop would need to be ?

If you think about use Australia wide & the different sinker shapes people use, it might be a tough question to answer.

Whaddya think?

Thanks Amanda

Messiah

Post by Messiah » Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 pm

SFP Chick wrote:
melaco wrote:I like all the measurements on the rig but I would only change one thing, on the bottom where the sinker goes it would be good if there was a loop knot there ready to quickly put a sinker on. This rig will always require a sinker and therefore would make things convenient. Besides that I'm very happy with the knot strength and dimensions.
Mmmm good idea,

To cater for everyone, what size do you think the loop would need to be ?

If you think about use Australia wide & the different sinker shapes people use, it might be a tough question to answer.

Whaddya think?

Thanks Amanda
I reckon around 5cm
But if they needed any bigger they could always tie a little bit of line from the loop to the sinker....

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”