Brighton Pier and BreakWall Tips

Brighton Pier, Elwood, Sandringham and surrounds
dazz999
Has liked: 5 times

Re: Brighton Pier and BreakWall Tips

Post by dazz999 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Brownie wrote:
dazz999 wrote:
Brownie wrote:Hi guys, been out of the salt action for a while. But about 6 months ago, yeah here I go on sale at Anaconda again :-D I got a few little cage type berely things that you use instead of a sinker. Not big by any means and only cost at the time $2 I think, full price was $4 or $5 for two. They make sense but as yet I've not used them. Has anyone tried these? They seemed logical at the time. :-D
P1040139 (800x600).jpg
i like these ones better
Home mades. What did you use for those mate?
no buddy you can buy them from complete angler for drug money(expensive) i buy them from dandy market here,s how i use them pick the spot your fishing as soon as you get there start ground burley (tuna oil ) breadcrumbs) now with the burley cage fill with the same mixture if the fish are on pack it lightly it will empty quickly and the fish will be attracted and bang hook up if fishings slow pack it tight and it will slowly empty

Brownie

Re: Brighton Pier and BreakWall Tips

Post by Brownie » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:40 pm

dazz999 wrote:
Brownie wrote:
dazz999 wrote:
Brownie wrote:Hi guys, been out of the salt action for a while. But about 6 months ago, yeah here I go on sale at Anaconda again :-D I got a few little cage type berely things that you use instead of a sinker. Not big by any means and only cost at the time $2 I think, full price was $4 or $5 for two. They make sense but as yet I've not used them. Has anyone tried these? They seemed logical at the time. :-D
P1040139 (800x600).jpg
i like these ones better
Home mades. What did you use for those mate?
no buddy you can buy them from complete angler for drug money(expensive) i buy them from dandy market here,s how i use them pick the spot your fishing as soon as you get there start ground burley (tuna oil ) breadcrumbs) now with the burley cage fill with the same mixture if the fish are on pack it lightly it will empty quickly and the fish will be attracted and bang hook up if fishings slow pack it tight and it will slowly empty
Good tips and info mate. :thumbsup:

Return to “Brighton to Sandringham”