Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: 25/6/2019 Squid Session

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:26 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:53 am
Lightningx wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:50 pm

When we got back, we had a chat to another guy who had been out for 5-6 hours all over without much success with his daughter.

They both seemed nice and friendly and so we gave them 4 squid from our catch which they were very happy about.

Great day out there LX. And a haul of squid is always good for the dinner table (or dinner tables as with your generosity).

That Father & Daughter would have driven off saying the same thing you said "they both seemed nice" about you and your mate. Well done :thumbsup:

Lightningx wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:12 pm

Gave some to my dad and sister and her family too :)

Cheers :thumbsup:
And great to see that you share the love , , , , and the squid :a_goodjob:

Cheers, Bugatti
Thanks Bug I appreciate the kind words mate :P

I’ve always been this way. If I end up with a good catch I always share with my family and friends. That’s why it annoyed me when I read about your post and your so called “friend” and his greed with wanting to take all the big crabs! That kind of behaviour pisses me off more than anything!
Cheers.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:02 pm

fishnut wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:26 pm
Sounds like a top day lx and lots of yummy rings
Cheers mate.
Yea was a great little trip. Had calamari rings, and the missus made some for me with risotto stuffed in the hoods which was very tasty as well :P

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:45 pm

KeenAds wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:19 pm
Nice bag there LX all you need now is some bread crumbs and a few beers.
Thanks mate.
Haha yea that’s right. I did end up having a few coldies with one of the meals :)

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:46 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:26 pm
Bugatti wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:53 am
Lightningx wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:50 pm

When we got back, we had a chat to another guy who had been out for 5-6 hours all over without much success with his daughter.

They both seemed nice and friendly and so we gave them 4 squid from our catch which they were very happy about.

Great day out there LX. And a haul of squid is always good for the dinner table (or dinner tables as with your generosity).

That Father & Daughter would have driven off saying the same thing you said "they both seemed nice" about you and your mate. Well done :thumbsup:

Lightningx wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:12 pm

Gave some to my dad and sister and her family too :)

And great to see that you share the love , , , , and the squid :a_goodjob:

Cheers, Bugatti
Thanks Bug I appreciate the kind words mate :P

I’ve always been this way. If I end up with a good catch I always share with my family and friends. That’s why it annoyed me when I read about your post and your so called “friend” and his greed with wanting to take all the big crabs! That kind of behaviour pisses me off more than anything!
Cheers.

All good LX, that incident was some years ago. And we all get touched by that stuff from time to time.

But, yes I'm like you (but I probably do it slower) , , , , but, yeah, I share my catch with close friends & family. I even give out produce from my garden too.

Cheers, Bugz

Return to “Black Rock to Mordialloc”