Singhfishing
Has liked: 9 times

Re: Docklands Early Snapper Season Video

Post by Singhfishing » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:23 pm

Robbie1950 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:01 pm
Hey mate,

You're not meant to squeeze the tail of the pinky to make it look longer. :-D
Hahaha you're right but it was 28cm legal the right way anyways :)

Singhfishing

Post by Singhfishing » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:22 pm
Singhfishing wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:20 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:09 pm
Are u one of those people who just start video of fishing to get some like or recognize in social media mate? If you want real snapper 50cm+ is take great power of mentality to get of those mega red and also try fishing for mulloway is easy then these pinkie. Mate. :bn:
I fish for fun Jason i've made videos for about a year although it would be AWESOME if i could be recognized by many people but these videos are an video diary of what i've caught, how i did it and hope i can help others. I mainly fished the patterson river which holds mulloway but i have never targeted them hopefully i will soon and really??? Easier than a pinkie damn!
Give it a shot mate. Have ever caught your first big red?
Nah mate not yet been fishing for only 2 or so years and second time targeting them. I know that juvenile snapper are called pinkies but they are the same species so meh. i'm one of the only few who like fishing in my family lol. I will have to talk with the people at complete angler.

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Post by Sebb » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:36 pm

There's plenty to improve but well done to give it a crack.
My advise, watch other successful fisho vlogs and pay attention to the details.
Choice of words, video editing, what info to give. Often it's not about you but its about giving what the viewers want. You do that and with a bit of luck you'll get few subscribers.
Good luck :tu:

And have fun doing it!
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:40 pm

Enjoyed the enthusiasm and excitement you guys had in the video

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Singhfishing wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:32 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:22 pm
Singhfishing wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:20 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:09 pm
Are u one of those people who just start video of fishing to get some like or recognize in social media mate? If you want real snapper 50cm+ is take great power of mentality to get of those mega red and also try fishing for mulloway is easy then these pinkie. Mate. :bn:
I fish for fun Jason i've made videos for about a year although it would be AWESOME if i could be recognized by many people but these videos are an video diary of what i've caught, how i did it and hope i can help others. I mainly fished the patterson river which holds mulloway but i have never targeted them hopefully i will soon and really??? Easier than a pinkie damn!
Give it a shot mate. Have ever caught your first big red?
Nah mate not yet been fishing for only 2 or so years and second time targeting them. I know that juvenile snapper are called pinkies but they are the same species so meh. i'm one of the only few who like fishing in my family lol. I will have to talk with the people at complete angler.
If you catch mulloway a metre silver ghost everyone in forum and fisho viewer will repesct you mate. Believe me the mulloway call silver ghost is everyone fish is secret no one willing to give you tip for silver ghost mate. Give it a shot mate. It like a path to become an experienced angler mate

croe04
Has liked: 161 times

Post by croe04 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Nice video mate, haven't seen legal fish being caught in docklands for a while.
Like seb said, look at other fisho youtubers, especially those in melb because they have some good tips and tricks for getting onto good fish consistently. Once you start getting some nice models consistently, you'll be able to give your own thoughts, advice and tips which will bring viewers in.
A personal tip would be using bigger rigs, docklands particularly has heaps of undersize fish around, I fished similar to you with chicken and smaller hooks and wondered why I was only catching undersize bream/pinkies/trevs. Now I usually fish with anywhere from 1/0 to 3/0 running sinker rigs with half pillies or squid strips on them, and the fish have started getting bigger. Also getting good with plastics is a good skill to have under your belt, around melbourne they can be used to target a lot of species really well.
Good luck mate, tight lines :tu:

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:06 pm

croe04 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:50 pm
Like seb said, look at other fisho youtubers, especially those in melb because they have some good tips and tricks for getting onto good fish consistently. Once you start getting some nice models consistently, you'll be able to give your own thoughts, advice and tips which will bring viewers in.
A personal tip would be using bigger rigs, docklands particularly has heaps of undersize fish around, I fished similar to you with chicken and smaller hooks and wondered why I was only catching undersize bream/pinkies/trevs. Now I usually fish with anywhere from 1/0 to 3/0 running sinker rigs with half pillies or squid strips on them, and the fish have started getting bigger. Also getting good with plastics is a good skill to have under your belt, around melbourne they can be used to target a lot of species really well.
We die good teaching future generations about fish hope his become like Brendan wing

Singhfishing

Post by Singhfishing » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:59 pm

Thank you all for the amazing tips i will try my very best on the advice you all have given me

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:21 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:06 pm
croe04 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:50 pm
We die good teaching future generations about fish hope his become like Brendan wing
BLW......Be Like Winga

Return to “Melbourne CBD & Docklands area”