station pier

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
complete-anglerz-12

station pier

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:05 pm

went for a snapper fish tonight great weather for it south wind, high tide ect fishl't from 5 30 till 9 for nothing to crash. landed 1 banjo and 1 eagle ray both put after taking out the hook's and lost what we think where two more eagle rays under the pier they where going off the squid heads lucky i hand a few handy lol. two other groups where fishing older guys they had school of small pinkie come through for 20 misn they said 1 keeper but put back due to no real size said.
Attachments
P1010160.JPG
where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

Scraglor
Has liked: 1 time

Re: station pier

Post by Scraglor » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:59 am

Looks like a great night for it. At least the eagles would have kept you entertained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gregmaka
Has liked: 97 times

Post by gregmaka » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks for the update,obiously not much around at Station pier at the moment.Usually a regular guy Gary fills me in when they are biting.That pier is fantastic on the right day.

chopzor

Post by chopzor » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:35 am

How's station pier on the gar fish? Read up its not bad for them anyone had any experience?

Want to head out there today, what fish to target around there?

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”