St kilda fishing report 28/01/15

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
Rod Bender

Re: St kilda fishing report 28/01/15

Post by Rod Bender » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:43 pm

passport1980 wrote:I am sure he read the post- just wants to know where the spot is- fair enough. Anywhere you can pull 9 pinkies, lose a few, in a night in Melbourne I am sure everyone would like to know.

[*]
If he read the post then he would know the OP said he didn't want to say! And whilst I wasn't going to say anything...but I will now...some people here find it very annoying when someone comes on with their first post on the forum and asks for spots. Secondly, if you can go anywhere and get nine pinkies, then I don't think anyone has to ask for locations! :)
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

seephil
Has liked: 37 times

Post by seephil » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Rod Bender wrote:
passport1980 wrote:I am sure he read the post- just wants to know where the spot is- fair enough. Anywhere you can pull 9 pinkies, lose a few, in a night in Melbourne I am sure everyone would like to know.

[*]
If he read the post then he would know the OP said he didn't want to say! And whilst I wasn't going to say anything...but I will now...some people here find it very annoying when someone comes on with their first post on the forum and asks for spots. Secondly, if you can go anywhere and get nine pinkies, then I don't think anyone has to ask for locations! :)
X2
Especially being their first post, NO intro and straight to the point of asking where. If they've posted tips, suggestions and constructive comments, i might PM them my spot... other than that... NO.

Joker91
Has liked: 111 times

Post by Joker91 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:43 pm

sooooo seephil can you PM me some spots ;) :a_goodjob: lol

Aussie Trooper

Post by Aussie Trooper » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:40 pm

[*]
Spot on. I suspect there are a large majority on here, whose only activity is trawling for information, never actually contrubuting anything. No way would I publish a good spot on here. PMs only.

jasew3

Post by jasew3 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Gee very nice fish,
I wood be happy with one or two of those.. still trying to found sum :water: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fishydave

Post by Fishydave » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:51 pm

I fished in behind St Kilda marina, kept busy with undersized pinkies, caught 4 nice size whiting South of kerferd road. Great fun. :sun: :snap:

Lightning

Post by Lightning » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:35 pm

That's a great catch mate!

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”