Cod Trip,who's interested?

Murray Cod, Australian Bass, Golden Perch and more.
shaynebennett

Re: Cod Trip,who's interested?

Post by shaynebennett » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:12 pm

davek wrote:
shaynebennett wrote:
Brett wrote:The frogs and mouse, seem like they do the damage
http://www.ejtodd.com.au/LiveTarget_v20/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have an amazing frog lure i bought from the states. Has a weed guard and swims great. Can surface pop it or swim it to around 2 feet!
That's good mate, better not turn your back, you might not be able to find it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) cheers davo

Honestly, my usual fishing ground is the Yarra - not gonna get much on it here. So if someone else can jag a fish on it, it will make the purchase worthwhile!! I'm still yet to catch a freshwater fish on any type of lure so I'm hoping this trip changes that!
If only I could fish more

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Brett wrote:
GummySlayer wrote:Haven't received a map lads, and still keen to come! Any chance anyone can PM me?!

check your pm's

Dave, BCF have a range of cicada and frog surface lures online, I'm going to pop into the local store tomorrow and see if they have any on the shelf, might grab 1 or 2
Good Brett, If you end up with one too many I'll gladly take it off your hands, just let me know, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm

shaynebennett wrote:
davek wrote:
shaynebennett wrote:
Brett wrote:The frogs and mouse, seem like they do the damage
http://www.ejtodd.com.au/LiveTarget_v20/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have an amazing frog lure i bought from the states. Has a weed guard and swims great. Can surface pop it or swim it to around 2 feet!
That's good mate, better not turn your back, you might not be able to find it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) cheers davo

Honestly, my usual fishing ground is the Yarra - not gonna get much on it here. So if someone else can jag a fish on it, it will make the purchase worthwhile!! I'm still yet to catch a freshwater fish on any type of lure so I'm hoping this trip changes that!

You should do alright mate, trust me, cheers davo (a bit of false hope there)
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:27 pm

drew 2 wrote:Right'o, i hope everyone has there map & directions by now, and has a rough idea of where they are going, and what to bring. Now here comes the "twist" to this trip,if we get to the spot fri morning and someone is there (was no one there last weekend but who knows this one) we will obviously be somewhere different,most likely further on down past where the first spot is.We will put a sign up where you first hit the river,and your only choice is left or right,Just check which way the arrow is pointing on that one before proceeding further,and then just follow them along.

Looking forward to this one guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ,please everyone drive safely,especially you guy's coming up fri night,keep an eye out for roo's past nathalia.

Bumped it to next page for everyones info

Dont forget your current NSW licence everyone

SFP Guy.

Post by SFP Guy. » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm all set to go.

The only thing stopping me from going now is work, bugger!

Cam.

Milk man

Post by Milk man » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 pm

im all set to go. the only thing stopping me was a NSW fishing license but i just got that sorted, now bring on 2pm friday arvo! lol
M.I.L.F- Man I Love To Fish!

shaynebennett

Post by shaynebennett » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Milk man wrote:im all set to go. the only thing stopping me was a NSW fishing license but i just got that sorted, now bring on 2pm friday arvo! lol
Amen to that. Already had a New South licence so happy days there. 1 more long day tomorrow, then a shorty on Friday and we is on the way!
If only I could fish more

cheaterparts
Has liked: 4 times

Post by cheaterparts » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:27 pm

I'll load a bit up after work tommorow and finish off friday morning - the plan is to get away mid morning friday for the drive up
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm - Elephant fish 85 Cm - Snapper 91 Cm - KG Whiting 49 Cm - Flathead 55 Cm - Garfish 47 Cm - Silver Trevally 40 Cm - Long Tail Tuna 86 Cm - snook 64 Cm - Couta 71 Cm - Sth Calamari 44 Cm hood - Cobia 117 cm

Cheater

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 am

Great stuff Fella's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: looking forward to catching up with you all sometime friday.

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:31 pm

Well BCF Mornington was useless had about 6 dif colours in Halco surface lures :( Might stop at Shep and have a look.

On a side note, I now have 10 cod/yella lures sitting on my table an have to say a massive thankyou to Chris and Steven from

http://www.outlawspinnerbaits.com.au/

After short notice, yesterday, they still managed to get my order here today :woohoo:

Return to “Australian Natives”