Return to Wurdiboluc

Seniorfisho
Has liked: 798 times

Return to Wurdiboluc

Post by Seniorfisho » Tue May 31, 2022 9:30 am

I went to wurdi again yesterday, had the lake to myself. The fishing was slow because there was hardly any wind. About 4.45pm the wind swung around and picked up a bit and with it the fish came on a bit. I landed the one rainbow and one Brown on the Strike pro bobn spoons, I was getting a hit a cast but no commitment from the fish, they seemed to be swiping at the lure. Anyway, it was a bit og fun
wurdi8.jpg
wurdi7.jpg

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Re: Return to Wurdiboluc

Post by meppstas » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:11 am

A couple of nice trout, given the conditions you did well. :tu: I've had that same problem with the trout hitting the lure side on, nines times out of ten they miss being hooked which can be pretty frustrating that's for sure. :sn:

cheers Adrian..
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:22 am

A couple of nice fish mate 😊
Well done!
Cheers 👍🏻

Seniorfisho
Has liked: 798 times

Post by Seniorfisho » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:19 pm

meppstas wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:11 am
A couple of nice trout, given the conditions you did well. :tu: I've had that same problem with the trout hitting the lure side on, nines times out of ten they miss being hooked which can be pretty frustrating that's for sure. :sn:

cheers Adrian..
Yeah, it was frustrating but fun at the same time, hopefully I can get a couple next time

Return to “Geelong, The Great Ocean Road and the Bellarine Peninsula Fishing Reports”