Covied safe app

Fishing charters and hire boats around Melbourne and Victoria
VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Re: Covied safe app

Post by VooDoo » Mon May 04, 2020 1:03 am

Hey Stumpjumper !!!!

Which communist state/country you actually came from - or how you were you when you left that communist state/country??

Why i ask these questions???

Because it seem like you actually have forgotten how lives were in any communist country. You (or your family) have decided to leave your country of birth because of the hardship (financial and freedom) and came to Australia in search of a better life. Let me remind you Stumpjumper - THIS LOCKDOWN IS PARADISE when compared to how lives were under communism. For all those who haven't experienced living under a communist state/country, it is this lockdown restrictions plus more - each and every single day of your life .. not just a couple months to tackle this PANDEMIC.

By the way Stumpjumper, if i was you (a man in his 50's) - i wouldn't have the face to come back online and keep spitting out such diarrhetic opinions after not being man enough to say sorry to those you have offended. Remember you have made an offensive remark in a public forum so it is appropriate that you should make a proper apology within the same public forum. But of course, if you have the intelligence to do so then we wouldn't have been in this predicament in the first place.

Be thankful we are where we are and not many other worst place in the world at present.

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Stumpjumper
Has liked: 19 times

Post by Stumpjumper » Mon May 04, 2020 1:25 am

I don't do apologies on demand to the eternally offended. Maybe a safe space on the forum can be created for you.

re-tyred
Has liked: 372 times

Post by re-tyred » Mon May 04, 2020 6:15 am

This thread has become a slanging match . Nothing usefull is getting added. This is a fishing forum, not the political debating forum, please take that somewhere else.
There's nothing . . . absolutely nothing . . . half so much worth doing as simply messing around in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows (River Rat to Mole)

Return to “Fishing Charters and Boat Hire”