Merrimbula/lakes entrance

New South Wales Fishing Reports
Bugatti

Re: Merrimbula/lakes entrance

Post by Bugatti » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:14 am

Sinsemilla wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:37 pm

If the swell is that big and it's crashing onto the beach so much so that you're scared of getting washed away you probably shouldn't stand too close anyway.

Cheers, Anth
I'm with you Anth, my Clacker Valve has been my saviour many a time.

Cheers, Bugz

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:50 am

Bugatti wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:12 am
Wow LX

Best thread I have read, and it would have been a great time to be had as well. A very lucky couple you guys are to have each other. What a way to spend some days, it had everything, fishing, sight seeing, touristy stuff, it had those plates with the fancy food stuff on it like Seb does.

I'm absolutely jealous , , , , if your Mrs won't go with you on one of those trips, I shall take her place , , , , with one proviso , , , , that I can be the back spoon :-D yeah, you heard , , , , come here big fella ;-)

Oh, on that , , , , and with the news of Rickiiiii having made a little ricki , , , ,and with that trip being so cuddly, wuddly, romantic, is there a little lx on the way in about 9 months ?

Cheers, Bugz , , , , (can negotiate on being the front spoon if I have to)
Cheers Mr Bug!!!
It was just what we both needed! Some quiet time away to just unwind and de stress from everyday life! And what a beautiful part of the world to do that in! The weather everyday we were there was magic. Made some memories that we will never forget! :)

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:58 am

Bugatti wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:12 am
Wow LX

Best thread I have read, and it would have been a great time to be had as well. A very lucky couple you guys are to have each other. What a way to spend some days, it had everything, fishing, sight seeing, touristy stuff, it had those plates with the fancy food stuff on it like Seb does.

I'm absolutely jealous , , , , if your Mrs won't go with you on one of those trips, I shall take her place , , , , with one proviso , , , , that I can be the back spoon :-D yeah, you heard , , , , come here big fella ;-)

Oh, on that , , , , and with the news of Rickiiiii having made a little ricki , , , ,and with that trip being so cuddly, wuddly, romantic, is there a little lx on the way in about 9 months ?

Cheers, Bugz , , , , (can negotiate on being the front spoon if I have to)
Yea nothing like a romantic trip away to bring on the little ones lol

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:05 am

That’s it mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Return to “New South Wales”