Vanuatu

Broomstick
Has liked: 2 times

Re: Vanuatu

Post by Broomstick » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:40 am

purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:Lovely Report as usual man, wouldnt expect anything less from someone like you.
some cracking fish, and lovely pics!
My most favourite would have to be the Diamond, and thats a beast as far as they go.
and nice work on those yellowfins and doggies
nevermind the whole damn thing was an epic trip!!!

Hurry up and do the tamboon report so i can decided if its worth going to or not.
weren't you giving me advice when i was there though? lol
No point going there if its slow. That's why I'm asking him since he was just there.
Fishing with lures vs bait is a big difference.
For Tamboon, the fishing was pretty average. The mouth was closed and the water was super high and pretty murky....it needs a good flush. We fished super hard for a day and only managed around 15 bream between the 3 of us and half a dozen or so flatties. Oh and heaps of bloody tailor. We found most of the bream up the river casting at snags....we snagged a couple of 40s just on dusk but they were the only fish of any real size. I'd wait until the mouth opens up.

smokin_reels
Has liked: 308 times

Post by smokin_reels » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:41 am

Great Report Pat! :-D
There is always more to learn , fish to catch , places to see and friends to make.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Broomstick wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:Lovely Report as usual man, wouldnt expect anything less from someone like you.
My most favourite would have to be the Diamond, and thats a beast as far as they go.

Hurry up and do the tamboon report so i can decided if its worth going to or not.
No point going there if its slow. That's why I'm asking him since he was just there.
For Tamboon, the fishing was pretty average. The mouth was closed and the water was super high and pretty murky....it needs a good flush. We fished super hard for a day and only managed around 15 bream between the 3 of us and half a dozen or so flatties. Oh and heaps of bloody tailor. We found most of the bream up the river casting at snags....we snagged a couple of 40s just on dusk but they were the only fish of any real size. I'd wait until the mouth opens up.
Thanks bud.
It's the same as bemm then, was just there the mouth closed and water discolored. But we got onto some good fish between 2 of us. And best of all not a single tailor in sight.

Kim.
Here's the reason right there why i asked him for a report.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:35 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Broomstick wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:

Thanks bud.
It's the same as bemm then, was just there the mouth closed and water discolored. But we got onto some good fish between 2 of us. And best of all not a single tailor in sight.

Kim.
Here's the reason right there why i asked him for a report.
Great report from overseas.

Does a flush out push the bream further into the system or is it the water clarity that hinders those using lures for bream?

Return to “The Rest of the World”