ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Re: Let's keep this topic

Post by ducky » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:49 pm

rb85 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:14 pm
Boonanza wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:54 pm
It is interesting that Russell Conway and he is still on the board of Vrfish but has never bothered to come back on this forum when they supposedly represent the licenced victorian anglers and this is the biggest fishing forum in Victoria. :dn:
Maybe they utilise sites like Facebook and don’t see this as necessary.

A thread for people to question VRFish world be good here.

Or go about it in the usual way one would ask a group. By asking them directly.

These people aren’t paid pollies out to win your vote to keep getting paid. They are Rec fishos who give enough of a **** to try and better the average fishos life... get off your high horse.

greggo
Has liked: 5 times

Post by greggo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:03 pm

ducky wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:49 pm
rb85 wrote:
Boonanza wrote:
It is interesting that Russell Conway and he is still on the board of Vrfish but has never bothered to come back on this forum when they supposedly represent the licenced victorian anglers and this is the biggest fishing forum in Victoria. :dn:

These people aren’t paid pollies out to win your vote to keep getting paid. They are Rec fishos who give enough of a **** to try and better the average fishos life... get off your high horse.
Well said Michael.

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:07 pm

ducky wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Boonanza wrote:

Nobody is on a high horse our taxes do go towards this department and it would be nice to actually have them contact the people they are meant to support. You use this forum it is free to post is it not Ducky? So why can't they as there are 9 members on the board and not 1 of us here know any of them...
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:15 pm

The board of VR fish certainly don’t answer to fishing Vic forum.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:38 am

ducky wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Boonanza wrote:

There was no high horse. This is an old dug up thread where a vr fish member answered a few questions. All I was suggesting is they could use a page for PR a question and answer about what they do and don’t. Nobody was suggesting they answer to anyone here.

Wonder what government funding they receive now or is it totally
membership driven.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: Let's get rid of this topic

Post by rb85 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:23 am

Brett wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:23 pm
vrfish wrote:This is Russell from VRFish. Please excuse my tardiness in responding to the posts regarding VRFish but I was a surgeons scalpel edge away from death early this year and it has taken this long to get myself back to somewhere near normality.

What I will promise is that now that I am back on my feet, I will respond to your questions and get your thoughts on how to improve our fishing opportunities.
Cheers, Russell

I think this is the best way to start and was one of the main issues of distaste towards Vrfish on the forum.

Vrfish came onto the forum and made there presence known, but failed to show any contribution to any questions asked or issues raised by members.

I can understand that due to illness you were absent, and I hope the members take this into consideration.

Now that someone is here again and can show a presence on the forum with replies to queries made, maybe the forum members can turn a negative view into a positive one, of Vrfish and the job they attempt to undertake.
This from 3 years ago is similar to what I was suggesting.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Return to “VRFish (Victorian Recreational Fishing Peak-Body)”