Tapatalk Forum App FREE

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has liked: 389 times

Tapatalk Forum App FREE

Post by fishingvic » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Tapatalk Forum App for iOS Free - Usually 0.99c to $5.49

** Now iPhone 5 optimized **

Stay connected with your community on-the-go with this award-winning forum app. The #1 forum app on mobile with advanced push notification systems that keep you stay connected with your favourite discussions.

Tapatalk Forum App by Quoord Systems. Great app for accessing forums on the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The price has ranged from 99c to $5.49, but I think, never been free?

Tapatalk 2 is out ($4.49 ), but Tapatalk is still great, and easier to use than going on the web from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.

From the iTunes site:
Why Tapatalk?

Tapatalk is the top forum app that allows you to connect to thousands of internet forums with ability to access private messages and upload images.

"It's one of those applications that you didn't know you needed until you had it and then you couldn't do without it!"

Get a fast, cost-efficient forum browsing experience using the app built-in data compression to save data and increase speed.

** Tapatalk works with vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, Simple Machine Forums, xenForo, MyBB, Kunena and many other forum systems

** Forum Owner need to activate Tapatalk support in his forum before members can access it. It's free for forum owners to activate Tapatalk **

#### Key Features differentiating from other forum apps ####

- Full Push Notification support without further account sign-up
- Super quick photo upload even your forum does not support attachments
- Customizable signature
- Save images posted in forum to your Photo Album
- Multiple forum systems support means your single purchase will likely usable in more than one forum you frequent
- Multiple Account Support - easily switch identity in the same forum!
- Full screen image viewing support
- Private Messaging support
- And a lot more!
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/tapatal ... 80732?mt=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SFP Chick

Re: Tapatalk Forum App FREE

Post by SFP Chick » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi everyone,

I can vouch for Tapatalk. It is so great when i am out fishing and things are a bit quiet. I can log on (in about 2 seconds) and have a few laughs with the crew on here, or get some technical info to improve my catch rate, right there on the spot.

Love it. Highly recommend. :a_goodjob: :a_goodjob:

Amanda

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”