Well-being of all members

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
Bugatti

Well-being of all members

Post by Bugatti » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:09 am

I am at a loss on what to say and even if I did, how to say it. What I have read, I have found extremely confronting.

I got on this Forum late tonite and was in disbelief of what I was reading.

Firstly Kenle and Voodoo :tu:

Jason, if you fall, we shall pick you up.
BUT a lot of other innocent members are being dragged down into being exposed to this erratic and confronting behaviour of yours, and some of these members may be having their own well-being issues to deal with (which I know personally some are). This behaviour of yours needs to stop.

Jason, I do care what happens to you, as a lot of us do. I was that concerned, that a short while back I went and sought out professional guidance in ways and things that I could do to be able to help you. The people that I spoke to, once they had an understanding of what you are dealing with, were also concerned for you and want the best for you.

PLEASE PLEASE get help

Kids Helpline 1800 551 800

I spoke to them as well and they were very nice, it was easy and comfortable to talk to them and they made me feel confident that they would be able to make you feel the same.

The Forum as a whole community, has given you heaps of courtesy and the "benefit of the doubt" an inordinate amount of time. The intent of giving you courtesy and benefit of doubt, was in hoping that you would turn things around for the better, for yourself. Unfortunately that hasn't happened, in fact the opposite has occurred. And as a result the Forum and it's members have been exposed to some unfortunate things, even to death wishes of other members.

Boonanza was forthright in asking a question, that was his prerogative. It was mentioned to your defence that he had a choice to leave it to the Mods BUT that was not a courtesy you (or others) gave him. Boonanza didn't deserve how you (or others) treated him, that treatment is beyond how rational sensible people should behave. And as per "The Forum Rules", members on this forum should not be exposed to that kind of behaviour.

To your defence somewhat Jason, some other members should know better and unfortunately you weren't giving the guidance you should have been given. But you are an adult and should also not allow yourself to get into those misguided situations.

Jason, as much as I care about you, I also care about all the other members and their well-being too. Having other members and myself exposed to this kind of behaviour of yours is not good for us AND it is not good for you either. Jason, it is clear that you struggle to cope with this Forum environment and you seem to struggle with adhering to Forum protocols and Forum disciplinary advice.

The only course of action I can see, given your recent confronting behaviour, is for the time being, for you to remove yourself (or be removed) from this Forum so you can get help and work on bettering your well-being.

Regards Bugatti
Last edited by Bugatti on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Re: Well-being of all members

Post by Kimtown » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:43 am

And to think I thought this whole thing might have blown over without you having your say on it... NOT!

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:52 am

Bugatti wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:09 am
is for the time being, for you to permanent remove yourself (or be removed) from this Forum.
By the way, not only is this a major oxymoron, it's also a horrible suggestion and completely not your decision at all...

Keep your opinions out of it

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:01 am

Kimtown wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:52 am
Bugatti wrote:
is for the time being, for you to permanent remove yourself (or be removed) from this Forum.
By the way, , , , major oxymoron

Bugatti wrote:

is for the time being, for you to remove yourself (or be removed) from this Forum

Fixed :-D

Thanks Kimtown :tu:

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:07 am

Firstly, we are not doing the "tit for tat" merry-go-round that plagues this Forum.

If anyone feels they have something to say, state your case, respectfully and concisely. And please stay on topic which is about, both Jason's and all member's well-being. And also that of being a Forum that adheres to the Forum rules for everyone's benefit.

To clarify, those opinions (and some have been extrapolated to the events of last night), are mostly not mine. Those opinions are of 3 qualified professionals in 3 respective relevant fields, that I sought advice and guidance from.

And to make my position on this matter clear. I shall be supporting the removal of Jasonfish1234, by either himself or by Admin, for the well-being of Jasonfish1234 and for the well-being of all Forum members. Also, for repeated serious breaches of the Forum Rules and for the blatant disregard of Forum disciplinary advice, to curtail Jasonfish1234's behaviour, which unfortunately, Jasonfish1234's behaviour impacts unfavourably on other Forum members.

Regards, Bugatti

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:42 am

Bugatti wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:07 am
Firstly, we are not doing the "tit for tat" merry-go-round that plagues this Forum.

If anyone feels they have something to say, state your case, respectfully and concisely. And please stay on topic which is about, both Jason's and all member's well-being. And also that of being a Forum that adheres to the Forum rules for everyone's benefit.

To clarify, those opinions (and some have been extrapolated to the events of last night), are mostly not mine. Those opinions are of 3 qualified professionals in 3 respective relevant fields, that I sought advice and guidance from.

And to make my position on this matter clear. I shall be supporting the removal of Jasonfish1234, by either himself or by Admin, for the well-being of Jasonfish1234 and for the well-being of all Forum members. Also, for repeated serious breaches of the Forum Rules and for the blatant disregard of Forum disciplinary advice, to curtail Jasonfish1234's behaviour, which unfortunately, Jasonfish1234's behaviour impacts unfavourably on other Forum members.

Regards, Bugatti
Breathe bugs

re-tyred
Has liked: 372 times

Post by re-tyred » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:50 am

Woke up this morning to see those other topics. They have been parked out of sight. I will lock this one so it doesn't get any further debate. Time to get back to fishing topics. Fishing Vic will deal with Jason.
Cheers Mike
There's nothing . . . absolutely nothing . . . half so much worth doing as simply messing around in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows (River Rat to Mole)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”