Talking fishing

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
Seniorfisho
Has liked: 797 times

Re: Talking fishing

Post by Seniorfisho » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:47 am

Kestrel wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:29 am
Apart from seeing him on the show I know very little about Kramer so don’t have an opinion about him.
But I’m curious as to why many people here have such a negative view of him. What’s he done to cause such angst.
I’m neither a supporter nor critic. As I said, I don’t know enough about him to have an opinion
I don't know him either but he's on TV and I'm not so he must be doing something right

Lennykravitz
Has liked: 11 times

Post by Lennykravitz » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:11 pm

I listen to the radio program/podcast and yes I agree he does get a little excited at times to the point where he upsets a few people. He’s obviously very passionate about recreational fishing and overall, I believe he makes a positive contribution. Or maybe I just haven’t been in the scene long enough and am still a little naive. He has definitely rubbed some guys on here the wrong way.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:04 pm

Who can forget when he lied on talking fishing saying there’s no early fish on the hazelwood barra. Next day him and PW were fishing in the no go zone filming for i fish and promoting tackleworld.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Kestrel
Has liked: 6 times

Post by Kestrel » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:00 am

cobby wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:07 pm
Kestrel wrote:
Apart from seeing him on the show I know very little about Kramer so don’t have an opinion about him.
But I’m curious as to why many people here have such a negative view of him. What’s he done to cause such angst.
I’m neither a supporter nor critic. As I said, I don’t know enough about him to have an opinion
He's an arrogant, clueless, hypocritical moron who would **** down his own mother's throat if it meant receiving a personal gain. No one I know and reguarly speak to in the rec industry that has ever had to deal with him at Cranbourne has a solitary nice word to say about the bloke, and even more within the pro sector including retail outlets are even less complimentary....
Hmmmm…. well those are some pretty strong and damning claims. I hope for your sake and the owners of this site that Kramer isn’t feeling too litigious if he reads what you wrote….

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:07 am

Kestrel wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:00 am
cobby wrote:
Kestrel wrote:
He's an arrogant, clueless, hypocritical moron who would **** down his own mother's throat if it meant receiving a personal gain. No one I know and reguarly speak to in the rec industry that has ever had to deal with him at Cranbourne has a solitary nice word to say about the bloke, and even more within the pro sector including retail outlets are even less complimentary....
Hmmmm…. well those are some pretty strong and damning claims. I hope for your sake and the owners of this site that Kramer isn’t feeling too litigious if he reads what you wrote….
There’s no early fish.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:09 am

Kestrel wrote:
cobby wrote:
Kestrel wrote:
It's nothing far more prominent people with larger names and audiences haven't already said. And I've no doubt the muppet views this old school message board style forum as beneath him anyway...

sandef
Has liked: 54 times

Post by sandef » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:57 pm

It's confirmed Dave is working for fisheries and Adam is with Trelly's

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Post by Sebb » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:15 pm

sandef wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:57 pm
Saw Adam in the expo wearing Trelly's polo.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:56 am

cobby wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:09 am
Kestrel wrote:
cobby wrote:
Kestrel wrote:
It's nothing far more prominent people with larger names and audiences haven't already said. And I've no doubt the muppet views this old school message board style forum as beneath him anyway...
I met Kramer last year at Hamilton Island & had a chat about where the fish were. He was really friendly & helpful and offered to take my son and I out on his boat. I'd certainly buy him a beer if we met again :tu:

bradp
Has liked: 42 times

Post by bradp » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:58 am

Sebb wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:15 pm
sandef wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:57 pm
Saw Adam in the expo wearing Trelly's polo.
Adam was just helping out at the Trelly's stand for the expo.
He is still a rep for Rapala.

Return to “Announcements”