Getting the green paint out - Snapperhead

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
Bugatti

Re: Getting the green paint out - Snapperhead

Post by Bugatti » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:19 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:37 pm
Bugatti wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Sorry, it would have been more prudent of me to have waited for an announcement by Jon, Admin

Cheers, Bill
Don't say sorry Bugs. You didn't go anything wrong.

Anth, thanks but I do take ownership for not having given Jon his courtesy of making his announcement.

Cheers, Bugs

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:30 pm

I read them but I got c9nfused

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:43 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:30 pm
I read them but I got c9nfused
If you're reading them in the same poor spelling and grammar you post with it's no wonder.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:05 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:17 pm
Bugatti wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:46 pm

You guys must do things differently in Victoria. Here in SA we say "Welcome" or "Congratulations" or "Do you validate parking :-D " not pick on a guy

Id like to say YES, we certainly do things a bit differently here.
Last time from memory there was a Post out for everyones information about wanting new moderators, so i found it funny that it was never discussed.
and jon has put up a post in the past about welcoming the new moderators (from memory)
and usually its been people who are well known in the community.
yes we have also had a few dikhead Moderators who gladly are not of moderator status anymore..

None of this was the case this time, so its obviously going to be welcomed differently

Bugatti wrote:

On Snapperhead having no posts, or introductions, or whatever scrutiny anyone wants to put him under , , , , no posts , , , , I love the guy. No alliances, No favouritism, No bias, No Team anything , , , , like I said, I love the guy

No offence but im not sure how things work with you, but i certainly aint lovin someone i barely know!!

Bugatti wrote:
incase anyone has forgotten their manners , , , , it goes something like this , , , ,

"Congratulations on being in the Mod Squad Snapperhead "
lets leave the Manners and welcomes at the intro post, which mind you someone of moderator status should have done from the get go!!!

im not the least concerned, but considering the circumstances in which this has played out i felt a few words wouldn't go astray!!
You are lucky we did not ban you when Jim and I were still mods. Keyboard warrior. Members gang up on you and you still dont get it?

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:13 pm

fishingvic wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:15 pm
SnapperHead is a very trusted member who has been on the site for over 8 years. He has extensive Moderator experience on other forums and happens to be a keen fisherman. He asked for his previous posts to be removed to remain somewhat anonymous. SnapperHead is here to help us ensure all forum rules are adhered to.
If you don't trust the admin of this site, I really have to question your motives for even being here!
Cheers and tight lines!
Ban Purple for his comments that your mods are/ were dikheads. The forum will be easier to manage without him and the other member he now calls bff.

He just basically called you incompetent on your selections Jon.

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:13 pm
fishingvic wrote:
SnapperHead is a very trusted member who has been on the site for over 8 years. He has extensive Moderator experience on other forums and happens to be a keen fisherman. He asked for his previous posts to be removed to remain somewhat anonymous. SnapperHead is here to help us ensure all forum rules are adhered to.
If you don't trust the admin of this site, I really have to question your motives for even being here!
Cheers and tight lines!
Ban Purple for his comments that your mods are/ were dikheads. The forum will be easier to manage without him and the other member he now calls bff.

So fc I take it your bit hurt being called ********
:P
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Aaron75
Has liked: 68 times

Post by Aaron75 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Sounds like FC needs a hug...

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:00 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:13 pm
fishingvic wrote:
Cheers and tight lines!

Still a bit salty ol chap!!!

The only mistake Jon made was making you a moderator!!!

I didnt want this new mod situation to turn out like yours. Hence why the questions.

Theres a reason why your not a moderator anymore. I dont need to say anything more...

I never called Jon incompetent..theres been few issues with mods in the past and I wasnt sure where this thread was going in regards to a mod with no experience. Jon has clarified that already and we have moved on.

putting words in peoples mouth is your expertise not mine..

Btw Mr Earl..I'll be more than happy to be banned from here. Makes the decision to leave a lot easier on me..
I've been here long enough..

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:13 pm

2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Aaron75
Has liked: 68 times

Post by Aaron75 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:22 pm

Return to “Announcements”