Response to P5

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Response to P5

Post by purple5ive » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:14 pm

Seniorfisho wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:01 am
purple5ive wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:05 pm
rb85 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:10 pm
P5 I had a go at crumpet abpout never making a mistake....
I acknowledge that.
But I want to know what comment it is that you think i made to you reeks of arrogance.
I actually really enjoyed your post, the fact that you caught your first whiting on bait must have been satisfying. It's not unusual to be swamped by boats when you are catching whiting, it's a pain in the butt. After you got a few on bait were you tempted to put a plastic on?, I have caught so many on plastics over the years and they tend to hit the plastic really hard. For what it's worth, just keep doing what you are doing and keep the reports and write up's coming, there will always be jealous people, or people who want to mock your efforts, at least you go to the trouble of putting an effort to give a bit of a write up and some good pics, tight lines
Thanks mate.
yes i did enjoy the short but sweet session, this is the first time from memory i fished with bait on my boat in the 5 years ive owned it.
and yes throwing a plastic into that feeding frenzy did cross my mind, but i decided not to. i want to work out these fish a bit more and then start using lures on them, besides the tide was a bit too strong for lures imo, further up the bay where you fish might have to be the practice grounds i think.
anyone have any whiting spots at the top end of the bay your willing to share then let me know, i will come up there and practice with lures rather than bait, bonus would be not having to use the anchor :sr:

as for the write ups and pics.
let some of our other gun fisherman on the forum put their writing and photography skills to good use. i know there's quite a few here that catch ripper fish, but just dont post it (i dont blame them in a way)
ill stick to my social media pages if i have anything worthwhile posting, at least i wont have to deal with any of these sorts of issues over there (i hope)

cheers

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Post by Sebb » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:40 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:14 pm
anyone have any whiting spots at the top end of the bay your willing to share then let me know, i will come up there and practice with lures rather than bait, bonus would be not having to use the anchor :sr:

cheers
Based on my latest adventures, yarra river apparently :rf:
IMG20210219173300_resize_76.jpg
Joke aside, i remember I talked to a kayak fisho caught some out of APEX Park Altona.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:06 pm

purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
I acknowledge that.
But I want to know what comment it is that you think i made to you reeks of arrogance.
The whole fridges and bricks crap and the little rant about electrics
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:07 pm

:tu: Fact you u have motorguide makes u arrogant... :tu:
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

rb85

Post by rb85 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:02 pm

Or to the point the way it was mentioned as a dig at crumpet
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:18 pm

rb85 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:06 pm
purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
I acknowledge that.

so this isnt arrogance then Ryan?
rb85 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:53 pm
The smart thing to do is show some humility your whiting session was average to say the least.
you seem to also contradict yourself in the one post?
you say show humility, and immediately after have a go? Wtf dude?

Anyway.

i fish PPB majority of the time, so WPB to me is literally that, bricks and fridges.. that's me speaking the truth, not being arrogant. but take it as you wish, theres a reason i dont fish WPB :(

and the electronics, well my statement still stands. dont know anything about it, dont speak about it or offer your 2c.
More than happy to take you out and show you what its capable of so you know what im talking about. but then you might get offended and say its being rude and arrogant.(that is not the intention)
but the offer stands!!!!

i think were done here mods if i may speak for ryan as well.
please lock this thread and be done.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:47 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:18 pm
rb85 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
I acknowledge that.

rb85 wrote:
The smart thing to do is show some humility your whiting session was average to say the least.

Anyway.

i fish PPB majority of the time, so WPB to me is literally that, bricks and fridges.. that's me speaking the truth, not being arrogant. but take it as you wish, theres a reason i dont fish WPB :(

and the electronics, well my statement still stands. dont know anything about it, dont speak about it or offer your 2c.
More than happy to take you out and show you what its capable of so you know what im talking about. but then you might get offended and say its being rude and arrogant.(that is not the intention)
but the offer stands!!!!

No I’m not done. I had a go because I was sick of listening to your trash I know how they work and their capabilities clearly you didn’t other wise you wouldn’t have drifted towards other boats.

Why would I take up your offer I have my own vessel that’s more than capable. I’m glad you don’t fish WPB or offshore.

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:24 pm

rb85 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:47 pm
purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
I acknowledge that.

rb85 wrote:

Anyway.

but the offer stands!!!!

No I’m not done. I had a go because I was sick of listening to your trash I know how they work and their capabilities clearly you didn’t other wise you wouldn’t have drifted towards other boats.

Why would I take up your offer I have my own vessel that’s more than capable. I’m glad you don’t fish WPB or offshore.
Ok now your confusing me..

Only just at the start of the thread you keep saying, need to hear more, need to hear more, need to hear more.

And then now your saying im sick of listening to your thrash.

You contradict yourself too much son.. :rf:

And yes im extremely glad I dont fish WPB, with guys like you fishing around the area my chances of getting abused for anchoring too close are extremely high.

Lets call it a day mate, go home and Chillax with the missus while I do the same..
Good night!!!

Seniorfisho
Has liked: 797 times

Post by Seniorfisho » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:26 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:14 pm
Seniorfisho wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:01 am
purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
I acknowledge that.
I actually really enjoyed your post, the fact that you caught your first whiting on bait must have been satisfying. It's not unusual to be swamped by boats when you are catching whiting, it's a pain in the butt. After you got a few on bait were you tempted to put a plastic on?, I have caught so many on plastics over the years and they tend to hit the plastic really hard. For what it's worth, just keep doing what you are doing and keep the reports and write up's coming, there will always be jealous people, or people who want to mock your efforts, at least you go to the trouble of putting an effort to give a bit of a write up and some good pics, tight lines
Thanks mate.
yes i did enjoy the short but sweet session, this is the first time from memory i fished with bait on my boat in the 5 years ive owned it.
and yes throwing a plastic into that feeding frenzy did cross my mind, but i decided not to. i want to work out these fish a bit more and then start using lures on them, besides the tide was a bit too strong for lures imo, further up the bay where you fish might have to be the practice grounds i think.

as for the write ups and pics.
let some of our other gun fisherman on the forum put their writing and photography skills to good use. i know there's quite a few here that catch ripper fish, but just dont post it (i dont blame them in a way)
ill stick to my social media pages if i have anything worthwhile posting, at least i wont have to deal with any of these sorts of issues over there (i hope)

cheers
It's been a few years since I had a boat but if you launched at Werribee and headed to Wedge spit, that whole area has plenty of whiting atm, just look for the broken ground in 2 to 3 mtrs of water. I just stick to river and lake fishing these days, chasing EP's and Bass in my local river, I get a buzz out of taking my yak in the river and casting lures to snags, it's really addictive, lol

rb85

Post by rb85 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:54 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:24 pm
rb85 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:47 pm
purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:

I acknowledge that.

rb85 wrote:

Anyway.

but the offer stands!!!!

Ok now your confusing me..

Only just at the start of the thread you keep saying, need to hear more, need to hear more, need to hear more.

And then now your saying im sick of listening to your thrash.

You contradict yourself too much son.. :rf:

And yes im extremely glad I dont fish WPB, with guys like you fishing around the area my chances of getting abused for anchoring too close are extremely high.

Lets call it a day mate, go home and Chillax with the missus while I do the same..
Good night!!!
You are pretty manipulative p5 a perpetual victim. I said we need to hear more because your story changed once crumpet questioned you

I’m glad you don’t too

Return to “Announcements”