new user - freshwater man converting to saltwater fishing

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
vinhii

Re: new user - freshwater man converting to saltwater fishin

Post by vinhii » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am

troutman wrote:
vinhii wrote:hay troutman welcome!

im new too but a big welcome hehe! :D

Gotta get some tips from you on some trout fishing! always wanted to try it lol
g'day vinhi,

trout fishing , yeh you can bait , and spin but i was taught very early by my dad (age 7)..the sport of fly fishing.It was his specialty and thats all ive done since but my son now wants to venture into salt water.
but really flyfishing.... it gets your heart pounding with anticipation when you do a perfect cast into a spot where you know there should be a fish ....and you wait until the fly floats past a spot where u know a fish should soon bounce ..and then sometimes nothing ...and then sometimes ...BANG .a trout takes the fly and your on ....!! it could be a big fish or small...but hey ..you know youve really used your skill and been succesful when youve caught a trout...
but then again ..saltwater has got me now , havnt mastered it at all....probably 2/10 in skill level ..but getting there.
ps give it a go ...trout fishing is great
catch u later.
Hay troutman, ooo thats great man! sounds real interesting,.. i must try it one day and will let you know how it all goes hehehe , starting off at a early age is great i held my first rod when i was 5 and continued from there , but stopped for long time and got into on and off , now im back into it and still learning other things as i go along hehehe

Bestest ive done wit trout fishing is at a trout farm haha but i dont think that compares out in the wild :tongue:
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Return to “Introductions”